Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 28, 2008.  (Read 10258 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 28, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 01:42:33 AM »
It seems Osama won because Mccain was a phony conservative and many real conservatives couldn't vote for him. If this is true how do you think Mccain won the Republican nomination? The conservative voters could've voted for a real conservative but they didn't. Do you think if a real conservative would've won the nomination, he would've lost the mild conservative vote and Osama would've still won? Was there any stopping his victory?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 02:27:14 AM by Philip »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 10:06:10 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

It is a well known fact in US and EU government and intelligence circles that Albanian and Bosnian muslims are very deeply connected to every major Islamic terrorist group in the world but especially Islamic terrorist groups like al Qaeda, Hamas, PLO/Fatah and Hezbollah.

It is also a well known fact in Western government circles that the bombs used in Madrid in 2004 and London in 2005 were supplied by Albanian and Bosnian muslims, several of the Saudi hijackers on 9/11 were granted Bosnian citizenship and invited into Bosnia in the 90's by Izetbegovich's muslim government, the foiled Fort Dix NJ bomb plot was organized by Albanians from Kosovo, hundreds of thousands of women and underage shoolgirls from all over Europe are trafficked as sex slaves by Albanians and over 80% of Europe's illegal drug supply such as heroin is controlled by Albanians from Kosovo and Albania. Osama bin Laden was training the Albanian Kosovo Liberation Army [KLA] in the late 90's and the so-called president of Kosovo today - former KLA leader Hashim Thaci - is a drug-running, mass murdering pimp.

It is also well known that the late Bosnian muslim leader - Alijah Izetbegovich - was an Islamofascist Nazi who was regularly visited by Osama bin Laden in his headquarters in Bosnia and paid hundreds of millions of dollars by al Qaeda, Iran and Saudi Arabia to fund his Jihadist war against the Serbs. Izetbegovich also wrote a book calling for a global Islamic revolution and said that there can be neither peace nor co-existence with non-muslim faiths, societies and governments. In the same book he called for the destruction of Israel.

In his Jihadist war against the Serbs in the 90's he was helped tremendously by the late Croat president Franjo Tudjman who rehabilitated the WW2 Ustasha Croatian state, resurrected the Ustasha genocidal  policies and wrote a book in which he claimed that Israeli Jewish treatment of the Arabs in the 1980's can be compared to German Nazi treatment of Jews during the Holocaust. He even labelled Israeli Jews "Judeo-Nazis" and said that the Jews "internally managed" the massive Jasenovac [pronounced Ya-senno-vats] death camp complex in WW2 Ustasha Croatia.

Tudjman wrote that Serbs and Jews wildly exaggerated the numbers of Jasenovac inmates killed by the Ustasha Croats and claimed that the Holocaust of 6 Million Jews was a massive Jewish exaggeration - that no more than 900,000 Jews "died" - implying that their deaths were mainly due to disease. He also wrote the following and I quote:

"the establishment of Hitler's New Order in Europe could be justified by the need to be rid of the Jews who were more or less undesirable in all European countries and to correct the French and British sins of the Versailles set-up" [unquote] [reparations imposed on Germany by the Allies after World War1]

He also implied that there was nothing inherently evil about the Holocaust of European Jewry by the Nazis since..quote:

"Genocide is a natural phenomenon, in harmony with the societal and mythologically divine nature. Genocide is not only permitted, it is also recommended, even commanded by the word of the Almighty, whenever it is useful for the survival or the  restoration of the kingdom of the chosen nation, or for the preservation and spreading of its one and only correct faith" [unquote]

Considering all of the above facts, my question is: why is it that for the last 18 years, most American Jews and Jewish organizations insist on committing national suicide by continuing to support these Nazi beasts and cutting the throats of our Serbian friends instead of working to create a Jewish-Serbian global alliance to save Israel, America and Serbia?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 02:36:22 PM by 4International »

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 11:50:34 AM »
hello chaim:

i apologize in advance if you have already addressed this issue, and i apologize for my crummy jewish education as well, but would you please explain the real significance of Hanukah, especially as it applies to this current, evil generation.  thanks, effiran

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Awhile before the elections I was advertising JTF on the Orthodox Union's forum (http://www.ou.org/forums).  My post stayed up for awhile, but today I checked up on it and found out that they deleted it.  I don't know when they took it down.  Now my post was not exactly incendiary.  It was simply a general description of JTF and Jews Against Obama.  The Orthodox Union is recognized as an official organization for authentic Orthodox Jewish congregations.  My question is how authentic can they be if they behave this way, and is there an alternative for Jews wanting to practice Orthodox Judaism or for Gentiles wanting conversion to Orthodox Judaism? 

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 03:39:45 PM »
Hi Chaim, is it worth encouraging people to vote for Eretz Yisroel Shelanu, the party with Rabbi Wolpe and Marzel? I think it's worth voting for them because of the Lubavitcher, not Marzel.
Also, if people were voting with one issue on their minds which would be to stop Iran, who would you encourage them to vote for?

Thanks so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Just recently my father-in-law passed away due to leukemia.  He was a great person.  He always insisted on picking up the tab at restaurants, doing favors or helping anyone who needed it at a moments notice, and he never had anything bad to say about anyone.  In fact when he was dying, he told us he didn't want us to shed tears for him and to not let his death hold our lives back in any way.  My wife was very close to him, and is trying to understand why things like this happen to great men like him.  Is there anything you would like to say to her as to why this happens?  Thank you as always and Happy New Year.

God Bless America, Israel and the West

Minuteman