Author Topic: Muslim Hotties  (Read 12193 times)

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Muslim Hotties
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 03:16:32 PM »
Pakistani are not Arabs and their not even Arabized. Pakistanis originate from Indo-Aryan tribes and Dravidians that intermarried with each other, and they were original Hindus. The Arabs conqured only small part of India and it was Sind, todays Southern Pakistan. The Pakistanis were forced into Islam by Turko-Mongoliod Babur who conquered India and proclamied the Mougal empire. Pakistanis usually belong to the Irano-Afghan Caucasiods who inhabit Iran,Azerbaijan,Afghanistan, and Turkmenistan, and the Nordindid thats how the original Indo-Aryan tribes looked like. Dravidic elements seen in the South among the Balochies. Infact Arabs regarded inslut to be compared to a Pakistani. Arabs belong to the Orintealid Caucasiod race, and influenced mostly but Meditternian and Armeniod component.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 04:27:24 PM »
There is a Kabbalistic explanation for Xtianity and Islam, involving the Supernal Sefirot of Chesed and Gevurah, and their counterparts in the realm of evil, chessed d'klippah (Ishmael=Arabs=Islam) and gevruah d'klippah (Edom=Rome=Xtianity), but for that you must consult an expert like Rav Ginsburgh http://www.inner.org/
I'm sorry but i didn't understand any of that and my internet security blocks that website.

Did your parents block it because it is a Torah site?

How and why did your brother block you from sending messages earlier? Does he know about JTF?

No, when i clicked the URL link, Norton Internet security blocked it as being a newage/ occult website. My parents blocked all websites under that category. He blocked the Sending messages Link, i don't know why. I think he knows about it but you wouldnt want him to come on.

MizhariJew were the pakistanis forced to convert to Islam. I thought they were muslim indians, the victims of the spreading of Islam in Asia-like indonesia. Then began to wage war with the indians and wanted their own Islamic land opposed to the hindu government of India. Hence the formation of pakistan and them becoming Pakistanis. You are right, Arabs do find it insulting but mostly because they have a different mentality to the pakistanis and i dunno....i guess they are both jealous of each other.

Adam divorced families is another matter all together. When you don't know of the situation you shouldnt assume things. Women are treated more then equally in most cases of divorce. And i dont really get what your saying about how its wrong to critisize women as a kahanist?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »
Why is Kahane.org listed as terrorist. Haha its pathetic they think JTF is a crime site and yet tit allows all these shvartza rap websites probably that invoke crime and worse.