Poll

War Lebanon 1982

Lebanon
1 (14.3%)
Israel
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I am lebanese and with Israel  (Read 5061 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I am lebanese and with Israel
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 09:41:16 AM »
They're basicly eastern catholics; Can somebody explain what is the meaning of this poll?

I think in lebanon 1982 israel went in and pushed the PLO away from south lebanon.. towards north lebanon.  So they couldn't rocket/shell israel.. In 1985 they withdrew to "occupying" a strip of lebanon a "security zone".  In 2000 they withdrew completely.

The israel-lebanon war was controversial from a "humanitarian" perspective, because it involved the massacre at sabre and shatilla.

Sharon as defence minister, trained lebanese maronite christian militia -  The Phalange - to go in there and clean house.. They massacred muslims.

There was a british documentary (by Panorama) on it.. where they showed that sharon was called at 4AM about it, and he didn't do anything to stop the massacre.

The world generally would HATED israel for it, including the left.

I knew some muslims who know Sharon  as the butcher of beirut!

Israel was condemned by the world, though it was arabs killing arabs!

In the past i've heard a lebanese chrisitan that liked Israel for doing it.. I guess this lebanese christian does also. Maybe most do, I don't know.  If they hate israel then I doubt it.

I'm guessing that this lebanese christian here, likes Israel for it.

That is probably what the poll is getting at.

There is a conspiracy point though there's no way the poll is about that.
Less known, the war is controversial from a conspiratorial perspective. It's a fact that Ariel Sharon who went in there, lied to Menachem Begin and went further in , even into Beirut. Conspiracy theory is that he was possibly doing a job for Kissinger/CFR - CFR controls america or is a highly influential think-tank, and wanted to make PM Menachem Begin lose, and Sharon was awarded by them and supported him to make him PM.  In an interview, Benni Begin told chamish that Sharon isn't what he appears to be.  So it empowered Sharon with the powers that be, he was one of their puppetse when he got elected pretending to be a right winger. That's the conspiracy theory. But certainly every mainstream israeli politician has the same plan, it's just they vary in pace.. some talk tough and people think they are right wing, others talk soft and people think they are left wing.

a few refs
no great article.. obv written by some lefty.. but it backs up that sharon lied to Menachem Begin .. I have heard it many times anyway..
http://www.marxist.com/ariel-sharon-myth-reality170106.htm

also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War
which also mentions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Security_Zone

(BBC Panorama do accurate documentaries.. not like the BBC generally. They have done programs exposing the muslim council of britain, and british mosques, for example)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:17:20 AM by q_q_ »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 04:27:31 AM »
I think Lebanese people are good people (Christians). I know a Lebanese who is a Muslim. He lives here in my town. He has only Arab, Turkish and Palestinian friends. They hate Jew and Christians.
There is also an aramean I talk often to. He don't like Muslims. He is a christian. Last Sunday was a demonstration in Berlin against mosques in Turkey and for Churches in Turkey. He was there. He told me that it was awesome to see how many people (Christians) protested peaceful!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:28:16 PM by Lisa »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »
I think Lebanese people are good people (christians). I know a lebanese who is muslim. He lives here in my town. He has only arab, turkish and palestinian friends. They hate Jew and Christians.
I work in a supermarket and there are a lot of turks I have to work with. There is also an aramean I talk often to. He don't like muslims. He is christian. Last Sunday was a demonstration in Berlin against mosques in Turkey and for Churches in Turkey. He was there. He told me that it was awesome to see how many people (christians) protested peaceful!

There are Mosques here in California too, they are ugly and sinister looking. There is some huge Islamic center on State College Blvd. It looks like a huge fortress and I have no doubts the Nazi Moslems have video cameras everywhere. The NAZI MOSLEMS go out of their way to protect their houses of Satanic worship!
While the NAZI MOSLEMS go out of their way to vandalize Temples...they ensure that no one can near their Mosques.
I wish every Moslem alive was dead. I am not ashamed to say that.

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:28:51 PM by Lisa »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
republicandox.. why don't you paste in hundreds of pictures of mosques in california, and keep quoting them all.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 01:45:09 PM »
republicandox.. why don't you paste in hundreds of pictures of mosques in california, and keep quoting them all.

Hi qq, I have a better idea. Why don't you take your own advise and do that for yourself.
I don't mind getting suggestions, as long as they are not sarcastic.
I have replied to you accordingly. Until next time !

Shalom - Dox

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

Hi qq, I have a better idea. Why don't you take your own advise and do that for yourself.
I don't mind getting suggestions, as long as they are not sarcastic.
I have replied to you accordingly. Until next time !

Shalom - Dox

very good

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »
I am proud to say: DEATH TO ISLAM!! DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS!!

If someone hurt or beat my Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel, then I will be the first who will attack the mosque in my town!   >:(

May G-d bless you! Thank you for supporting Israel and standing by your Jewish brothers and sisters.     :usa+israel:

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 05:28:19 AM »
I heard that the man wh ordered the cleansing of both camps from Philistinian vermits Homolka defected a few months later to Syrians; So it coud be two sided provocation. And BTW the Falangist founded huge cashes of weapons and explosives in both camps so for me it was preamptive strike. Unfortunetly people in Israel are too soft for their own good.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm