Author Topic: What is the greatest threat to us? It's not jihad...  (Read 1256 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
What is the greatest threat to us? It's not jihad...
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »
The greatest threat to America (not Israel, Israel is facing nuclear annihilation) is not national security, although this is an unbelievably serious threat.  The greatest threat to America, (the way I see it at least) is the LEGAL buying out of American companies by the muslims.  This is already happening.  And it does not have to be complete in order for islam to take root here in America.

On this page are a number of videos:

http://www.davidhorowitztv.com/restoration-weekend-2008/225-04-breakout-session-ii-its-still-the-economy-stupid-

Listen to the one by Robert Zubrin (fourth from the top).  It's just a few minutes long but it is extremely important.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: What is the greatest threat to us? It's not jihad...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:08:38 PM »
Actually... thats part of financial Jihad.... AND if oil plumets... that will put a damper in this.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »
Actually... thats part of financial Jihad.... AND if oil plumets... that will put a damper in this.

I know it's part of jihad, but it is the legal islamicization of the west, not what would traditionally be thought of as jihad ie. terrorism.  What America needs to wake up to, is that the war against terrorism is not sufficient.  This is a war against the imposition of islam into our society.  I'm sure you would agree that preventing terrorism, while important, is meaningless if our industries become islamicized and sharia law is written into the American legal system.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:58:24 PM »
Legal islamization is like termites eating a wooden house from within.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:01:52 PM »

even though oil is at a lower price. We will never be off foreign oil I honestly think that if the govt said we will give you the full bail out, just switch from gas to coal or anything but foreign oil they would of done in it so fast.