Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Lebanese army is like Hezballah" - Peace Now video  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

In the video, they ridicule me for attacking the Lebanese army, and for opposing the proposal that the Lebanese army be deployed on the northern border to guard Israel.

Here is some of what I say in the Hebrew clip:

*the Lebanese army is a mere puppet of Nazi terrorist Syria;

*the Lebanese army provides weapons, training and sanctuary to Hezballah Muslim terrorists;

*the Lebanese army fired on Israeli jets during the 2006 Lebanon war, and fought on the side of Hezballah;

*Hezballah is a large and highly respected political party with many seats in the Lebanese parliament;

*every Lebanese leader and political party recognizes the Hezballah terrorists as legitimate, and every Lebanese leader and political party refuses to recognize the right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel as legitimate;

*during the war, the Lebanese UN ambassador said that there is no difference between Hezballah and the Lebanese people.

These are some points you might want to raise in responding to the video.

On youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2999829

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
Re: \"Chaim Ben Pesach: Lebanese army is like Hezballah\" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »
Lebanon is a sanctuary for terrorists.
Beirut has never looked as beautiful as it did during the Summer of 2006.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Lebanese army is like Hezballah" - Peace Now video
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 03:00:52 AM »
Lebanese army is Hezzbollah and Hezbollah is only real Lebanese Army:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/05/atlas-exclusive.html
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:42:42 AM »
who even watches these videos besides us and our obessed enemies?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »
Alright, I think I did 22 comments today  :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 01:56:37 PM »
You all should see what I posted all day, ALL DAY DEBATE with Honolulu.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 02:23:16 PM »
AH CRAP I got SPAMMED
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 02:51:40 PM »
Respect, AsheDina.

I've read your debate, you've beaten that stupid retard.

Just out of curiosity, I opened his youtube page. That guy is full of internal contradictions. On the one hand he says he's so tolerant and free, to such extent that:

"I think the gay-lesbian community has the right to make their parades wherever they like - even in Jerusalem! [G-d forbid] So what if it "hurts the feelings of the religious"?! That's what democracy is all about - tolerating other people's views and opinions!"

And on the other hand:

"Arsim are inferior subhumans! They should be all sent to Auschwitz!!!!!!"
(Arsim is a derogatory term for the Sephardi Jews, especially of Moroccan origin)

So next time you can call him RACIST as well.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »
Respect, AsheDina.

I've read your debate, you've beaten that stupid retard.

Just out of curiosity, I opened his youtube page. That guy is full of internal contradictions. On the one hand he says he's so tolerant and free, to such extent that:

"I think the gay-lesbian community has the right to make their parades wherever they like - even in Jerusalem! [G-d forbid] So what if it "hurts the feelings of the religious"?! That's what democracy is all about - tolerating other people's views and opinions!"

And on the other hand:

"Arsim are inferior subhumans! They should be all sent to Auschwitz!!!!!!"
(Arsim is a derogatory term for the Sefaradi Jews, especially of Moroccan origin)

So next time you can call him RACIST as well.

Thos LITTLE TROLLS are SCARED to death of me, they SPAM me- they CANNOT debate me, OR ANY REAL Jew- these LEFTIST FASCISTS are COWARDLY!!!! WHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH    :'(  They RUN when I come out to play with the Mongrel HORDES.  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
I just replied to those Feces Now losers.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »
First of all, great work AsheDina, G-d bless you!

Second, I don't see where you are spammed. When I go to the video, all of your comments appear and none of them are marked "spam" as far as I can see.

Also, when debating Homololo or whatever his name is, you should mention that he once wrote on his youtube homepage that the 270,000 Jewish heroes who live in Judea and Samaria should be murdered in gas chambers and ovens. He also said that Jewish soldiers should be murdered in gas chambers and ovens. He removed these Nazi comments when I attacked him for it, but we should never let him forget that he is a Nazi who hates his own people, and that this is typical of the self-hating leftists.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 01:42:57 AM »
I think Honolhomo is probably a WN, possibly one of Anus-T or Tina's friends. I don't think he is a self-hating Jew, just Gentile Nazi dreck.