Author Topic: 6 more days and I come home  (Read 788 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
6 more days and I come home
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
I spent the weekend in Hua Hin, Thailand, it is a spectacular beach, weather was 97 and got red on my shoulders, back and chest in just 20 minutes cause the sun was so strong.  Anyways, in 6 more days I am home and heard of the freeze box over there.  The only thing I am not looking forward coming home to, that and the Obamabomination.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: 6 more days and I come home
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
Good luck and have a safe flight back. At least when you return the ice here in nyc will be all gone.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:08:13 PM »
Yeah Wolf!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
Hua Hin is a massive tourist destination, if the project I am working on now becomes successful, I want to build on the cheap land bungalow resorts for the tourists.  It is like Miami, but without all the degenerates.  A lot of the retires from the States and Europe vacate in Hua Hin, their whole thing is for tourism.  And cheap, that is the thing cause it is cheap they spend more, if this is the case I build and in the states collect the revenue and JTF will have that mullah it needs for the mass movement.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 10:03:39 PM »
The only bad thing is if it's a tourist destination that's heavily promoted then the undesirables will be there in a flash. I'm glad you're coming home though :)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »
Welcome back.  It must be strange to be in a country that was in the middle of a coupe.   I kinda wish we'd have one here too..

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »
Have a safe journey.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »
Good luck and enjoy the last couple days there and have a safe trip back.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 12:07:56 AM »
By the way, that girl I mentioned you all about, there is some connection brewing.  For real when I get back home I want it to progress!   :guitar: 8;) :jump:

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »
By the way, that girl I mentioned you all about, there is some connection brewing.  For real when I get back home I want it to progress!   :guitar: 8;) :jump:

Sounds good how did the dinner go?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 12:20:11 AM »
Very good, actually that is why I went down to the resort with her and her family, and was a complete gentleman, I took a room for myself and bought them breakfast twice.  I want her family to feel comfortable and secured enough by giving their daughter to me and to let them know I am a good guy.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 01:41:13 AM »
The undesirables won't fly that far for a cheap stay because they won't be able to afford the Air Fare
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 03:34:00 AM »
The place was PACKED to the rafters with tourism.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
Very good, actually that is why I went down to the resort with her and her family, and was a complete gentleman, I took a room for myself and bought them breakfast twice.  I want her family to feel comfortable and secured enough by giving their daughter to me and to let them know I am a good guy.

You smoothy you  ;)