Author Topic: RIDICULOUS Pastor!!! Says that he will talk to muZlims to be more TOLERENT.  (Read 1603 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Sorry folks, but this is RIDICULOUS!!!! This is Rick Warren, that Saddleback Debate Pastor that is INAUGURATING B HUSSEIN Obama- WHAT is he even INAUGURATING this FRAUD FOR- HE HAS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE?? WHAT is up with this nation! WHAT KINDS OF PASTORS do these FRAUD Christian people HAVE?? I KNOW that the Christians on THIS forum would NOT EVER want something like this from their Pastor!!! NO WAY!!! WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE from the Christian COMMUNITY!!! HE HAS NO NO NO NO NON ONONONON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(  AND WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN PERSON DOING INAUGURATING IN A FRAUD "Pres" THAT IS FOR HOMO MARRIAGE!  WHEN DO PEOPLE STAND AND SAY NO! Love is one thing, but CONDONING is ANOTHER.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/

Rick Warren talks to Muslim group about tolerance
Christina Hoag - Associated Press Writer - 12/21/2008 6:35:00 AM
LONG BEACH, Calif. - Rick Warren has told a Muslim group in California that 'You don't have to see eye to eye to walk hand in hand.' And at the same gathering, Warren also admitted he's a big fan of lesbian activist Melissa Ethridge and has all her albums.

Under fire for opposing gay marriage, the influential evangelical told the Muslim Public Affairs Council's annual convention Saturday that he loves Muslims, people of other religions, Republicans and Democrats, and he also loves "gays and straights."

The 54-year-old pastor and founder of Saddleback Church in Southern California told the crowd of 500 that it's unrealistic to expect everyone to agree on everything all the time.

"You don't have to see eye to eye to walk hand in hand," said Warren.

Warren also defended President-elect Barack Obama's invitation that he give the invocation at the Jan. 20 inauguration in the keynote speech he delivered at the Muslim Public Affairs Council's annual convention in Long Beach.

Obama's choice of Warren earlier this week sparked outcry from gay rights and other liberal groups, who said choosing such an outspoken opponent of gay marriage was tantamount to endorsing bigotry.

"Three years ago I took enormous heat for inviting Barack Obama to my church because some of his views don't agree (with mine)," he said. "Now he's invited me."

Warren said he prays for the same things for Obama that he prays for himself: integrity, humility and generosity.

Obama defended his choice on Thursday, saying that he has also invited Joseph Lowery, a Methodist minister and civil rights leader who supports same-sex marriage and gay rights, to deliver the benediction.

"During the course of the entire inaugural festivities, there are going to be a wide range of viewpoints that are presented. And that's how it should be, because that's what America's about. That's part of the magic of this country ... we are diverse and noisy and opinionated," Obama said.

Toward the end of his speech on Saturday, Warren also talked about singer Melissa Ethridge, who performed earlier in the evening. Warren said the two had a "wonderful conversation" and that he is a huge fan who has all her albums.

The openly lesbian gay rights activist even agreed to sign her Christmas album for him, he said.

Warren gained a prominent role in the presidential election in August when he hosted the Civil Forum on the Presidency, a two-hour televised show in which he interviewed Obama and his Republican opponent John McCain for an hour each on faith and moral issues.

Warren has won kudos from some liberal quarters by focusing less on traditional conservative issues such as abortion and gay rights, and instead calling on evangelical leaders to devote more attention to eradicating poverty, fighting AIDS in Africa, expanding educational opportunity for the marginalized, and global warming.

But the preacher ignited the ire of many liberals when he publicly supported California's Proposition 8, which amended the state Constitution to ban gay marriage.

Although Warren has said that he has nothing personally against gays, he has condemned same-sex marriage.

"I have many gay friends. I've eaten dinner in gay homes. No church has probably done more for people with AIDS than Saddleback Church," he said in a recent interview with BeliefNet. But later in the interview, he compared the "redefinition of marriage" to include gay marriage to legitimizing incest, child abuse, and polygamy.

Warren founded Saddleback Church in 1980 in Lake Forest, about 65 miles southeast of Los Angeles. He is the author of numerous Christian books, including "The Purpose Driven Church," which has sold more than 20 million copies.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If you take a good look at him he looks like a finoccio
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
If you take a good look at him he looks like a finoccio
I think so too.
Especially when I hear him speak.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whatever sort of animal it is he is causing a great deal of unrest in a core group of the successors support base. The fruits are very upset that the successor is being sworn in by the likes of this Pastor. I think its great that he is already screwing the people that were dumb enough to support him. This is only the start.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
 :dance:
Here is why I know Rick Warren is a snake; Check it out he's # 1to sign his soul away. :::D
http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/index.php?c=1&more=1&p=891

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
 :yuck:
aka Someone Else

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
A Common Word between Us and You

(Summary and Abridgement)

Muslims and Christians together make up well over half of the world’s population. Without peace and justice between these two religious communities, there can be no meaningful peace in the world. The future of the world depends on peace between Muslims and Christians.
http://acommonword.com/index.php?lang=en&page=option1

Read it ...not one word about the Jews :read:

Now read here;
http://www.yale.edu/faith/acw/acw.htm

Here is the sell u soul part;
We find it equally heartening that the God whom we should love above all things is described as being Love. In the Muslim tradition, God, “the Lord of the worlds,” is “The Infinitely Good and All-Merciful.” And the New Testament states clearly that “God is love” (1 John 4:8). Since God’s goodness is infinite and not bound by anything, God “makes his sun rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous,” according to the words of Jesus Christ recorded in the Gospel (Matthew 5:45).

:o  NO CLUE do these "Christians" have NO CLUE who "Lord of the worlds" is. :teach:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What is so sick is this endless butt kissing everyone out there is giving to O'Bozo, who the hell he is??  I would not even hire him to clean bird crap from park benches let alone President.  And that other idiot Larry Queen was having a dreamy moment of that other scum that ran with Bozo, Commie Biden. It is sickening!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Everybody, please see my question for Chaim this week if you want to know my views on "Pastor" Whoren.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Everybody, please see my question for Chaim this week if you want to know my views on "Pastor" Whoren.
[/size]

"Pastor" Whoren

Excellent, CF!!!

aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: RIDICULOUS Pastor!!! Says that he will talk to muZlims to be more TOLERENT.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 09:41:42 AM »
CF wrote:  "Shalom Chaim,

Please denounce in the strongest possible way that pseudo-pastor, Rick Whoren, and his Saddleback "megachurch" brothel in Irvine, CA (also home to the University of the Crescent and Islam, which I'm sure he just loves too). This leftist, filthy-rich fatso, who had both Obama and Hitlery Sodom (yimach schmam) speak at his Baal temple, is speaking at Obama's inauguration! Phonies like this fat pig, who looks like a pedophile with his sleazy mustache and goatee, are destroying Christianity. You'd think he could afford some liposuction, but I guess he doesn't care.

PS: Rick Whoren actually claims to be a Southern Baptist!

G-d bless you,
Chaimfan"

I thought it deserved a re-posting.

:::D :clap:
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 11:02:37 AM »
I always knew that he was a fraud. Ever since he said he was friends with BHO. We need someone young to take the place of Pat Robertson, Jerry Fawell and John Hagee. The new generation of Evangelicle Pastors is weak just like the younger Republicans.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »
I always knew that he was a fraud. Ever since he said he was friends with BHO. We need someone young to take the place of Pat Robertson, Jerry Fawell and John Hagee. The new generation of Evangelicle Pastors is weak just like the younger Republicans.

ABSOLUTELY, one that is young and vigorous, and that WONT BE AFRAID of the LEFTIST fascists!!! I TOTALLY agree. WHY doesent CF do this?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »

GOOD!! GOOD!!! Because I have emails of "Christian people" that are 'ECSTATIC' about this CRAZY fat HORSE! >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 01:19:17 AM »
ABSOLUTELY, one that is young and vigorous, and that WONT BE AFRAID of the LEFTIST fascists!!! I TOTALLY agree. WHY doesent CF do this?
Well, Paulette, if the L-rd places me in such a position, I would be honored beyond belief.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2008, 01:22:47 AM »
"Pastor" Rick Warren is a hypocrite. He says that his big calling from G-d is to save the African continent from poverty and HIV, but he could probably sustain the populations of Ghana, Uganda, and Cameroon combined for a year with what he shoves into that putrid anus just above his chin in one week. In fact, judging by the size of the lard roll over his belt, that schmuck has probably put away a couple of African children. Yimach schmo to this scumbag.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:31:11 AM by C.F. »

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »
This here is interesting; Rick Warren and his money changers; :$:

http://www.independentconservative.com/2007/04/26/rick_warren_w_moneychangers/

This is the Forbes article that is all  about "the business" (but not  8;) the Father's business)

http://members.forbes.com/forbes/2007/0507/210.html

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 02:40:06 PM »
"Pastor" Rick Warren is a hypocrite. He says that his big calling from G-d is to save the African continent from poverty and HIV, but he could probably sustain the populations of Ghana, Uganda, and Cameroon combined for a year with what he shoves into that putrid anus just above his chin in one week. In fact, judging by the size of the lard roll over his belt, that schmuck has probably put away a couple of African children. Yimach schmo to this scumbag.
I agree with you CF. Once I found out that this shmuck's big cause in life is helping the aids infected shvartas in Africa, I knew he was not a real evangelical pastor. The fact that this shmuck would even think about officiating at husseins inauguration tells us all we need to know. John Hagee is a real pastor.
I am urinating on a Koran.