Author Topic: A Female Israeli Ally of JTF Is Depicted In A Pulitzer Prize Winning Photograph  (Read 3440 times)

admin

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/124842

Amona Photographer Balilty Wins Pulitzer

(IsraelNN.com) Israeli AP photographer Oded Balilty won the prestigious Pulitzer Prize in the “Breaking News Photography” category for his snapshot of a lone woman resisting an onrush of soldiers during the uprooting of the Amona community in Samaria in February 2006.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/124842

Amona Photographer Balilty Wins Pulitzer

(IsraelNN.com) Israeli AP photographer Oded Balilty won the prestigious Pulitzer Prize in the “Breaking News Photography” category for his snapshot of a lone woman resisting an onrush of soldiers during the uprooting of the Amona community in Samaria in February 2006.

I don'nt know is that pro JTF or anti
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

That's a very inspiring photo.  :'(

ftf

Talk about overkill, if she'd jumped backwards all those soldiers would have fallen over...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Reminds me of...

No explanation neccessary.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

It actually is. I've been to Judea and Samaria and some of these settlers are tough as nails. If the Israeli govt stops attacking them and starts to inspire them, the would be the fire and the Arabs would be the Chaff.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

It actually is. I've been to Judea and Samaria and some of these settlers are tough as nails. If the Israeli govt stops attacking them and starts to inspire them, the would be the fire and the Arabs would be the Chaff.
I know you intended no harm, but I object to the term "settler". These are sons and daughters of the Bible living in their God-given birthright. The only "settlers" are the filthy pig Arab squatters and wetbacks that the British brought in in the '20s or that hopped the border from Transjordan and Egypt to suck off the teat of fledgling Zionist bounty.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I know you intended no harm, but I object to the term "settler". These are sons and daughters of the Bible living in their G-d-given birthright. The only "settlers" are the filthy pig Arab squatters and wetbacks that the British brought in in the '20s or that hopped the border from Transjordan and Egypt to suck off the teat of fledgling Zionist bounty.

I'm ok with the term 'settler'. The act of 'settling' Eretz Yisrael is a holy and scared act. We should not allow the leftist media to control the language of the conflict.