General Category > General Discussion

"Chaim Ben Pesach: Forbid abortions in Israel" - Peace Now's daily video

(1/3) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
                                                                                                                                       בס''ד

Peace Now refuses to place English subtitles on the Hebrew clips of the videos. This way they can claim that they are quoting me, without giving English-speaking viewers the opportunity to judge for themselves if my words are being distorted.

On the Hebrew clip in this video, I say that if there had not been tens of thousands of abortions every year in the 60 years of Israel's existence, the Jewish population of Israel would be double what it is today: instead of 5 million Israeli Jews, there would be 10 million Israeli Jews. Imagine what an enormous difference that would be for the Jewish state and for the world!

I then say that abortions are not only a national disaster for Israel in terms of population growth, they are also a moral and spiritual catastrophe: when G-d creates a human life, it is the holiest and most miraculous of all things that G-d has created. To murder that baby is a horrific crime according to Torah Judaism.

Again, I urge our great JTFers to respond to the videos as much as possible. If you do not have much time, then at least leave a short response - it will only take a couple of minutes.

And please rate the videos "1" (the lowest possible rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3010725

Mishmaat:
Consider it done, Chaim.

mord:
done

Debbie Shafer:
Thank you Chaim for saying these words.  Abortions have to stop in Israel and everywhere.  Our lord has to be terribly displeased with the murder of innocent babies.   I am with you all the way my friend!

Debbie

AsheDina:
 **I am leaving until Sunday Night** We are going to see my mom again.

My mom ADORES David Ben Moshe-  YES we ARE getting MARRIED- ok?!? VERY SOON, so stay tuned, as this is the first time in my WHOLE life that I have EVER REALLY wanted to be married, as well as David Ben Moshe.
 This is the mate of my life, I LOVE David VERY VERY MUCH- I would do just about ANYTHING for my David.  He ALSO- GET THIS, I asked him if He loved G-d......He said DIRECTLY TO G-d
                "I LOVE YOU G-D!"   
  Ladies, you can influence (NOT demand, NOT manipulate a man) it is by your actions.  Through my actions, David is becoming more full of hope in this life- so B"H............ G-d->HE CAN DO miracles.

Now, YOU ALL MUST HELP Chaim Ben Pesach in this campaign against the evil one, PN, because in a few mos., the people in Israel will be drawn in by the 1000's to here, and when things change for the betterment of Israel, things CAN CHANGE here.
Shalom ALEICHEM ALL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version