Author Topic: Ahmadinejad says Jesus would be on his side  (Read 621 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Ahmadinejad says Jesus would be on his side
« on: December 26, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »
As someone who loves righteous Christians and considers them to be the greatest friends of the Jews and of Israel, this offends me.  I would like to see him and his whole filthy regime obliterated.

From JTA:
["]

December 26, 2008

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a Christmas message on a British television station that Jesus would be on his side.

"If Christ were on Earth today, undoubtedly he would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers," said Ahmadinejad in the message, according to Agence France Presse. "If Christ were on Earth today, undoubtedly he would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over."

The Iranian president's message, delivered in Farsi, was part of Channel Four's annual alternative Christmas broadcast, which has included guests such as Jesse Jackson and Marge Simpson in past years and is seen as a counterpoint to Queen Elizabeth II's traditional holiday message.

Israel's ambassador to London called Channel Four's airing of the Ahmadinejad speech "a scandal and a national embarrassment," and the British Foreign Office also condemned the broadcast, according to AFP.

"The British media are rightly free to make their own editorial choices, but this invitation will cause offence and bemusement not just at home but amongst friendly countries abroad," said a Foreign Office spokeswoman.

Explaining the decision to invite Ahmadinejad to speak, Channel Four's head of news and current affairs Dorothy Byrne said: "As the leader of one of the most powerful states in the Middle East, President Ahmadinejad's views are enormously influential."

"As we approach a critical time in international relations," she added, "we are offering our viewers an insight into an alternative world view."

[""]

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ahmadinejad says Jesus would be on his side
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »
 :::D I just had a though of jesus dressed as nk meeting ahmed. :P  (sorry I had to share that).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
This quranimal has no understanding of Christianity. Basically Achmedinedschad has the picture created by liberation theology in his head.

But for shure this is not the truth. The opposite is true.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »
Indeed Phesant is correct Jesus was no Nueturi Karta nor a Leftists pacifist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 05:34:35 PM »
He is just a sick twisted man. It is amazing that he can be in charge of anything, let alone a country.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »
Oh, let me tell you, Jesus does not like him at all..... >:(

This is insane, actually....that he would even say that about Jesus..... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »
He's talking about the Muslim Jesus, not the Christian Jesus.