Author Topic: Minature Schvartza Story  (Read 3215 times)

admin

Minature Schvartza Story
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:19:44 PM »
I was in a bathroom in a bus station this afternoon and the schvartza in the stall next to me was playing rap noise.

They don't even have soap in that bathroom. But I wasn't doing excrement anyway so I washed my hands when I got home. But you can imagine how the schvartzas there wipe themselves and then touch things. It's a dirty terminal building. There are also pigeons inside. When I was little, I used to go for walks with my mother and we used to go there for fun and watch the trolleys. We used to live in that area. Now I go there to switch buses to and from college. Now it's all infested by schvartzas. There used to be a Dunkin' Donuts there and I heard in The 1940's there was a movie theater there and good shopping. Now it is a dirty place.

Well I guess it wasn't a miniature story after all. But I first meant to only include the first line at the top.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Minature Schvartza Story
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »
Schvartzas take up residence in bathroom stalls.  ;D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 03:52:11 PM »
If you think that is bad, listen to this. I remember a doctor on channel 4 NY tv saying that hands are not the only thing that touch pubic telephones. The blacks masterbate on the phones and also do unspeakable things on other common utilites. Is it not any wonder that the south had 'black and White' public utilties. Separation is the only thing. Even the Indians have kicked out the blacks from their tribe. The Indians could not put up with the violence and the mayhem that blacks do.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 05:40:47 PM »
A great part of the American Indian tribes have been infiltrated by blacks. Many of the tribes seeking seeking status to open gambling establishments cant because they are for all practical perposes no longer considered American Indians. The Indian tribe we have out here in the East end of Long Island has fallen into that predicament.
As far as blacks and Aids goes they bought this scourge on the human race by cavorting with the monkeys in Africa and then passing it on to other humans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 07:31:21 AM »
They caught it from monkeys by having bestial sex. Then they gave it to men through homosexual sex. Then the bi-sexual queers gave it to women and then the women gave it to heterosexuals. AIDS is predicted in The Bible when Noah curses Ham's East African descendants. They continued in the ways of Ham and therefore got AIDS. Noah's curse is also why Japheth's European descendants colonized all of Africa and took Negro slaves.

Can you elaborate on this? what happened with Noah and Ham's East African descendants?  What ways were this exactly? and how does it relate to AIDS?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 08:47:11 AM by MackaB »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »
It is true that the africans have sex with the green monkey, which carries the aids virus. The darkies now believe that having sex with female infants can cure them of aids. What can you say about these bipeds. It is hard to believe that the USA is considering to make a mulatto president. This mul;atto has the same mindset as his african brutas and sistas.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
What fjack and Yacov are saying may in fact be quite true. It's not that far-fetched if you think about it. I remember hearing this theory directly from a "sista" (a substitute teacher in high school). The sexual perversity of the blacks is so extreme and so disgusting that nothing can shock me about them.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 10:35:05 PM »
They caught it from monkeys by having bestial sex. Then they gave it to men through homosexual sex. Then the bi-sexual queers gave it to women and then the women gave it to heterosexuals. AIDS is predicted in The Bible when Noah curses Ham's East African descendants. They continued in the ways of Ham and therefore got AIDS. Noah's curse is also why Japheth's European descendants colonized all of Africa and took Negro slaves.

I read an allusion to this in my copy of the Stone Edition Tanach.  It simply said, (referring to the curse on Canaan,) that this has affected history right up to the present.  This is what it means, i.e. what you have said about blacks, including the fact that [censored] were originally soulless and part of the animal kingdom before the first Caucasians were created in Iraq.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?