Author Topic: A video made by one of our Hebrew forum members  (Read 544 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
A video made by one of our Hebrew forum members
« on: December 28, 2008, 06:22:41 PM »
                                                                                                                              בס''ד

This video was created by Arter, who is one of our newer members and who has been doing a lot for us lately. The music and the writing is in Hebrew, but you will understand the pictures of the Arab Muslim Nazis giving the Nazi salute.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A video made by one of our Hebrew forum members
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »
I liked the part where he included the picture of the person with the sign that said "Free Palestine is code for kill the Jews". It's so true, and if people could just understand that pro-Palestinian is the same thing as anti-Semitic I think Israel's struggles would be a lot less. Most people wouldn't want to admit to anti-Semitism but many will say something like "those poor Palestinians". If only we could get people to see that it's the same thing as being an anti-Semite to say such things maybe it would be a public shame to show sympathy for those Palescumian terrorists.

Of course it's a fact that there are no Palestinians in the first place.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
I thought that this was a very well done video. Even though I am not fluent in Hebrew, the message was very clear.

Very , Very nice work !

I left a comment and a 5 star rating.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »
thats a great video love the obama picture can someone translate what it says under the obama picture?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
5 stars
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03