Author Topic: I just looked out my window and saw Kananga  (Read 5093 times)

Scriabin

Re: I just looked out my window and saw Kananga
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 11:06:58 AM »
THANK YOU, thats exactly the point i was trying to make but didn't quite ;D

The women are to blame 85% and i don't believe any of the nonesense about them being pressurized. They bring it upon themselves and then try and shift the fault to the men. Immodesty has become normal.

Yes I agree with you.  But in itself being sexy and having fun isn't the problem.  The problem is, as always, that it annoys many people and excludes many people.  Therefore men and women should only be sexy among their own groups of friends or if they do do it in public they should be discrete and not cause trouble.  I'm fed up seeing young women strolling about in summer with their gorgeous bodies bursting out of tight clothes when they have no interest in sleeping with me.

The gentiles are by their very nature a hedonistic and insalubrious people.   :-*

FOTL, you need to perfect this art; women who walk around dressed like hookers are attention hounds. Some of that attention they react to in one way and to others another way. You need to perfect the art of interacting with them, but giving no indication whatsoever that you see them as a WOMAN. This makes women like that INSANE. Getting under such womens skin is WAY better than anything that you could imagine doing caressing that same skin!!!! And they deserve it!! Try it  :P 

The average wetsern Woman looks like a hooker.

If only they knew the tremendous strife they cause among men.

Actually, I think they DO know.  They do it simply, 'because they can'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 11:08:54 AM »
Yep he's a real black Jew, he once told a story about travails of going to shul on shabbos.He had to run through both the black and irish neighberhoods to get to shul.He said in both neighberhoods they wanted to beat him up. for more on Yaphet Kotto http://www.movieactors.com/actors/yaphetkotto.htm

Both of Yaphet Kotto parents are African Jews. In an interview he said being fully Black and Jewish gave others even more reason to pick on him growing up in New York City. However, to this day, he remains a devout, practicing Jew.

Yaphet Kotto also stars as "Kananga" in the James Bond film "Live and Let Die".  :)
I think he was in the Israeli version of raid on entebee where he played idi amin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 11:35:58 AM »
Wind them up by denying them the very attention they crave?  Allen-T I love your way of thinking.     And it may be that they will get so wound up that they try desperately to impress me!

I have to be honest, I found this to be true while living in the Czech Republic. I have never had a problem getting an attractive woman that I set my mind on impressing, however, I am by no stretch of anyones imagination good looking and have never been "hit on" here in the states, so to speak. Since I was 14 or so I have always just found one normal attractive woman, got close, did our thing for a year or so and tuned other women out. I did this up until I got married 10 years ago. But during the 5 years I lived in the Czech Republic I had the hottest women on earth hitting on me on a regular basis. Even a good friend who I have known for years,the last time I visited there in Nov. 06 hit on me when we were alone for a bit and her husband wasn't there and my wife had fallen asleep!!! I couldn't believe it!!! But yes I cannot tell you how many really beautiful women were coming on to me all the time. And that strategy I explained always worked, drove them bonkers!! It seemed that the more my reputation for being a one woman christian spread around the city, the more floosies came out of the woodwork!!! And they all seemed to take it as a personal insult that I treated them simply as people. My poor wife would be walking around the city sometimes and women she had never met would just curse at her for no reason!! No comprehension of sexual purity, monogamy,etc. And that type of attention[directed at me] is not even flattering because the truth is that what they are really after is a free ride to Ameriky. Oh, you'll love this one....I worked at a language school and often had private lessons. Alot of the tarts would try to gain access to my manhood by this method. One very wealthy woman who was quite attractive arranged to have me come to her place of business once a week for private lessons. She would always make it crystal clear we were locked in the building, always wore mini skirts and made us sit at this table that had a clear glass top and she would shift and wiggle throughout the lesson trying to flash and seduce me with her venomous charm[I am starting to sound like you ???]. The money was good and I didn't think it was really a temptation because my thing is bigger girls, I don't like thin women anyway. But her determination to have my baby was quite alarming. Eventually I decided to cut her off because I was making money other ways, so what I did was one day I brought my wife along to the lesson, introduced them and so on. The rage on this harlots face was priceless! PRICELESS!! At some point women like this realise they have made complete asses of themselves and justice is served.  ;D ;D ;D ;D        
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:48:12 AM by Allen-T »