Author Topic: I want to condemn the Arab Attack on Israel....  (Read 996 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I want to condemn the Arab Attack on Israel....
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:01:37 PM »
....But does anyone care? >:( Everything is: "Those poor Arabs". Are you freaking kidding me?! They started this, but as always it's the Jews fault! :'(

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: I want to condemn the Arab Attack on Israel....
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »
I think you are correct, It always seems that in the worlds eyes that it is always the fault of the Jews.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:58:04 PM »
Me too!

I cant believe what I just read from SF Chronicle antisemitic BS website sfgate.com

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/29/BAUB150V14.DTL&hw=demonstrators+israeli&sn=005&sc=209

Listen to this lying piece of drek palistinkian:

"
Organizer Lubna Morrar said the march was planned to protest recent Israeli bombings against Hamas on the Gaza strip and drew a wide range of Palestinian supporters from various Bay Area groups.

"We are just representing our people of the Gaza who have been bombed everyday," she said.
"

She claims that Gaza has been bombed every day! HAHAHAHA!  :::D What a bold-faced lie when 2900 rockets have fallen on Israels cities in the last year... What a freakin lying beotch!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »
Guys, what if we went on CNN.com and found out the email addresses of their top executives, and bombarded them with emails telling them exactly what we think of them?  In the emails we could also mention that we belong to the Jewish Task Force. 

We should also do the same for the BBC and the AP.  What do you all think?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »
My two cents:  I couldn't care less what they think of Israel.  Those who are decent will support the Jews no matter what.  Those who are indecent can go to hell.  "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee."  Decent Gentiles understand this.  Stop worrying about what the indecent think of the Jews.  This has always been the case and it's going to continue for the foreseeable future.  Trust in G-d.  Get Jews and righteous Gentiles to act according to G-d's standard for us.  That's all we can do.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 03:12:23 AM »
One of the reasons why Israel has never properly settled the arab problem is because it cares too much about what the world thinks. Screw the rest of the world, do what has to be done to protect the Jews.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 05:31:52 AM »
One of the reasons why Israel has never properly settled the arab problem is because it cares too much about what the world thinks. Screw the rest of the world, do what has to be done to protect the Jews.

Yes this is true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani