Author Topic: If Patrick Henry was a Jew living in Israel today...  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
If Patrick Henry was a Jew living in Israel today...
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:35:20 PM »
This is what I believe Patrick Henry would say if he were a Jew living in Israel today regarding Israel giving up territory.  This is also from his great speech.

Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the G-d of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people(Israeli Jews), armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just G-d who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election(meaning the corrupt government in Israel). If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery(holocaust)! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston(Jerusalem)! The war is inevitable ­ and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If Patrick Henry was a Jew living in Israel today...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 12:41:02 PM »
Patrick henry, great man and patriot,speaks for all of us Christian and Jew alike!
A man of action like Chaim and Yacov who created this web site and forum!
wayne jude

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:02:56 AM »
If Patrick Henry was alive and saw USA:

Is Live so dear, and "peace" so sweet, as to be bought, in the bonds of slavery? Obviously it is. "In Pace Requiascat."

That is what he would say to this FOUL UNG-DLY generation of THUGS- TWO GENERATIONS. The 1960's, may it live forever as the MOST cursed generation EVER to have risen in the history of the USA.  Its daughters and sons are FOREVER CURSED and WRETCHED. THANK G-D I HAD MY NANA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 02:58:26 AM »
If Patrick Henry was alive and saw USA:

Is Live so dear, and "peace" so sweet, as to be bought, in the bonds of slavery? Obviously it is. "In Pace Requiascat."

That is what he would say to this FOUL UNG-DLY generation of THUGS- TWO GENERATIONS. The 1960's, may it live forever as the MOST cursed generation EVER to have risen in the history of the USA.  Its daughters and sons are FOREVER CURSED and WRETCHED. THANK G-D I HAD MY NANA.

Good post.