Author Topic: US Prof. to Iran: Let me prosecute Israel  (Read 527 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
US Prof. to Iran: Let me prosecute Israel
« on: December 31, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »
A US professor has offered the Iranian President a plan according to which he would open a legal case against Israel.
Francis Anthony Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois told Fars news agency on Wednesday that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had received his plan for filing a lawsuit against Israel.

According to US professor, 1.5 million Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip are subjected to gradual genocide which is supported by the US and the EU and this would provide him with a legal basis for his case.

Iranian Judiciary Spokesman Alireza Jamshidi on Tuesday announced that Tehran had set up a tribunal to bring the perpetrators of the Gaza offensive to justice.

"Under Articles 8 and 146 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, all countries are legally entitled to launch an investigation into the crimes committed by Israel in Gaza because Israel has jeopardized peace and committed genocide in the coastal region," Jamshidi said.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80078&sectionid=351020101

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: US Prof. to Iran: Let me prosecute Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »
This is just as stupid as that time a lawyer thought Egypt could "sue the Jews" for the wealth that they gained from the Egyptians before Moses led them out through the Red Sea.

A lawyer actually said that about Egypt ?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: US Prof. to Iran: Let me prosecute Israel
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »
That guy is a moron how can someone take that much gold