Author Topic: She-boon wants $3M USD for getting sprayed  (Read 2734 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
She-boon wants $3M USD for getting sprayed
« on: November 14, 2008, 09:03:06 AM »
She-boon wants $3M USD for getting sprayed because she couldn't control herself in public.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2008/11/13/2008-11-13_subway_rider_sues_for_3m_after_arrested_.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
Re: She-boon wants $3M USD for getting sprayed
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
How about something for 1$ that flies through the air with the greatest of ease?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »
I don't know if I'm turning into a liberal, but it's sad! :'(  Doesn't her wellfare pay her enough for sitting on her tuches! :::D  btw: Just kidding about the L word!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
God thing for Officer Elix Hernandez that he's hispanic... atleast the gozila and her pet volture can't cry rascism.  :P
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »
There is a reason they call the a train the african express. But she wants a cheap buck and she will get some but no where to the tune of 3million. Maybe if they give her a 2009 free pass to kfc she will take it

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 08:22:21 AM »
I would not be surprised that this biped could not read the sign. I am amazed at how many of these creatures can't read. I see them on my job everyday. I think there is something that has messed up the wiring of their 'brain'. Due to affrimative action we were forced to make a complete illeterate the 'head of engineering' of our department. I just 'one day' he cost the company over 150000 dollars by buying the wrong software. So by saying that this biped was unable to decipher the sign is not out of the range of possibility.