General Category > General Discussion

Regarding the latest fake video, was that for me?

(1/7) > >>

yamyam1:
this is my response to this latest video that was "supposedly" done recently by "peace now"
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30082.0.html

Nice try Chaim...
but here's the original video from the REAL "peace now" guy,

notice he doesn't enthusiastically plug the site's address on the screen like your version.

and by the way those fake text videos don't require any video equipment,
all you need is windows movie maker which comes with every edition of Windows XP.
so it's a nice solution for you I guess to keep being an influence in youtube
until you get all of your video gear set up...

people have to realize that the last thing peace now would do
is publish the site's address so much, and write chaim's talking points word for word.
If you have a functioning brain and can read hebrew, you can tell it's chaim
or one of the hebrew admins/moderators, it's a shame you choose to lie to your followers,
Rabbie kahane zt"l would NEVER approve of this.

I know I said I won't talk about this anymore, but this video was meant to debunk my claims
and it almost worked, I was about to write a long apology here, until I saw the same video
in the real anti chaim account which is spelled "antihaimbenpesach"(lowercase) as apposed to JTF's mock account "AntiChaimBenPesach".

you wanna ban people for insisting JTF remains true and honest? fine.
obviously you know I'm not peace now, you know I'm right about this, and it's bothering you
that there's a kahanist jew that is criticizing you - fine, I get it.
but you'll never become a mass movement by trying to quiet people that criticize you when you're wrong.

And by the way, as opposed to what you may think, I'm a big fan of yours.
I think you are a gifted speaker and a brilliant debater,
and that's why it saddens me to be attacked like this
for criticizing what I consider to be a bad move for JTF.
I criticize this decision to make fake videos ONLY because
I hate to see JTF losing it's credibility as a movement.
if you don't want to publicly admit you're behind the fake videos, that's ok.
but PLEASE stop making and posting them on the forum, it will only cause damage to this movement.

Rubystars:
IF you were such a big fan of Chaim and really cared about the movement, you would have brought these concerns up in private message. However by doing this publically it is clear that you're just trying to spread suspicion and insane rumors. The Peace Now scum have more than one account on Zootube and these videos are not made by JTF. Why in the world would Chaim accuse himself of some of the horrible things that PeaceNow has lied about?

yamyam1:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on January 01, 2009, 09:05:43 AM ---IF you were such a big fan of Chaim and really cared about the movement, you would have brought these concerns up in private message. However by doing this publically it is clear that you're just trying to spread suspicion and insane rumors. The Peace Now scum have more than one account on Zootube and these videos are not made by JTF. Why in the world would Chaim accuse himself of some of the horrible things that PeaceNow has lied about?

--- End quote ---

You're right, I was wrong to do it publicly, but it's done
now we need to deal with it.

You know as well as I do
that "peace now" won't digg up a year old video
slap the JTF address on it and re upload it, it makes no sense!

--- Quote ---Why in the world would Chaim accuse himself of some of the horrible things that PeaceNow has lied about?
--- End quote ---
That's very simple.

a. to generate a buzz on the forum (attacks on a group will always cause people to unite)
b. Appealing to rightwing yet non-kahanist viewers to learn more about JTF using reverse psychology,
hoping that people will be tempted to visit the site, and then learn more about the Rabbie's ideas and prophecies.
this is actually something that chaim has advocated before to promote JTF, writing fake "anti" comments
and adding a link to JTF, that way you don't get banned in the leftwing sites, AND you achieve the goal of promoting JTF.

Look guys, if you're going to attack and accuse every jew who criticize you of being a "lefty",
this movement will never take off the ground. I should have done this privately you're right about that,
but you know what? I was actually affraid to be ignored by Chaim,
and judging from the comments on the forum I was probably right to do this publicly and open this subject for debate.

I'm all for the pasuk "בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה"
but when you do something like this, you gotta do it right!
and this was a pretty obvious and sloppy job, and that's bad news for JTF, it will expose us
to criticism about our credibility as a movement, and we need to do some damage control and delete these videos a.s.a.p!

Zelhar:
You are a big liar for sure, a big fan of conspiracies may be.

yamyam1:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on January 01, 2009, 09:28:45 AM ---You are a big liar for sure, a big fan of conspiracies may be.

--- End quote ---

Why are you calling me a liar?
is it so unreasonable to criticize someone
you feel can make some real change for us?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version