Author Topic: "There must be a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas" - Peace Now anti-JTF video  (Read 982 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                              בס''ד

I again believe that it is worthwhile for our great members to defend us in the comments section. I know that they delete some of the comments, but most of them remain. And we should continue to rate these videos "1" (the lowest rating). I still feel that these traitors are giving us free publicity, which could help us - although so far, I don't think we have gotten any new members from all of these videos. At least you can have fun with Popeye, Honlulu, Marbus and the other degenerates who support Peace Now - you have been driving them crazy!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I gladly rated this video 1 star and offered comments on the video.   

Chaim,   you have been 100 % all along about the insanity of the Israeli government giving these  Hamas Arab Terrorists power and water.    For free!       The Israeli government policy encourages these Hamas Arab Terrorists to stay in Gaza and attack Israel.     Appeasement always leads to long term problems that can easily be avoided if rational decisions are made in the short term.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
                                                                                                                             בס''ד

I again believe that it is worthwhile for our great members to defend us in the comments section. I know that they delete some of the comments, but most of them remain. And we should continue to rate these videos "1" (the lowest rating). I still feel that these traitors are giving us free publicity, which could help us - although so far, I don't think we have gotten any new members from all of these videos. At least you can have fun with Popeye, Honlulu, Marbus and the other degenerates who support Peace Now - you have been driving them crazy!

Shalom brother Chaim,

not only have they deleted many of my previous comments, but the PN retards have now banned me from commenting on any of their zootube videos.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I used to wonder why you promote their attack videos, but now I get it.

This dumb leftist spends two minutes putting up his stuff which he doesn't explain or try to convince the viewer that what he says is correct, then he puts you up for eight minutes and lets you explain you point.

This leftist is in a dream world where his insane ideas are so normal and correct that they require no explanation or elucidation.

This leftist is an absolute moron and he is helping us out greatly.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
This is such B.S...

so let me see if I got it right,
hmm... the "lefties" state their ideology with a few simple text sentences,
and then cut to a well chosen video clip of you debating the issue with passion.

yeah right...

I mean COME-ON! what an insulting farce to jewish intelligence...

I gotta hand it to you Chaim, people here are totally brainwashed
and can't even entertain the "thought" that these might be self made videos, despite all the obvious clues and tale tell signs.

This dumb leftist spends two minutes putting up his stuff which he doesn't explain or try to convince the viewer that what he says is correct, then he puts you up for eight minutes and lets you explain you point.

This leftist is in a dream world where his insane ideas are so normal and correct that they require no explanation or elucidation.

WOW..., I'm starting to feel like I'm waisting my breath here - this is pathetic..
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 10:41:34 AM by yamyam »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
GET OUTA HERE YAMYAM- you stupid little JERK OFF

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline yamyam1

• New JTFer
GET OUTA HERE YAMYAM- you stupid little JERK OFF

Yeah, real classy...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
This is such B.S...

and then cut to a well chosen video clip of you debating the issue with passion.

yeah right...

and can't even entertain the "thought" that these might be self made videos, despite all the obvious clues and tale tell signs.

WOW..., I'm starting to feel like I'm waisting my breath here - this is pathetic..

Yamyam, why don't you start some leftist forum where you can speak about your "lifestyle" and "life partners".

Leave our forum alone.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
This is such B.S...

yeah right...

You said that you could easily prove your conspiracy theory that I am making videos against myself. And I warned you that if you do not prove it, I will ban you for wasting our time with your nonsensical posts.

You have 24 hours to provide your "proof".

The fact that Popeye from Peace Now has done videos using his own voice, which is clearly not my voice does not stop you from promoting your conspiracy garbage.
Popeye using his own voice:
Is this my voice? Is this not obviously an Israeli pretending to use an American accent?
BTW, this voice sounds very much like the voice of Yariv Oppenheimer, the head of Peace Now. Here's Oppenheimer speaking:

The truth is I don't even know how to make videos like this. I don't know how to add music for example.

But what is even more outrageous is the fact that you would accuse me of making videos with such sick and horrible things. These videos accuse HaRav Meir Kahane ztz"l of raping children and of raping me when I was 14 years old. These videos accuse me of being a rapist and a child molester. These videos praise the murder of Rabbi Kahane.

How dare you accuse me of producing videos like this! You are the scum of the earth.

You have 24 hours to "prove" your conspiracy theory.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
OK, I see that one of our admins banned yamyam. I am going to temporarily unban him to give him a chance to "prove" his conspiracy theory. If he does not provide "proof" within 24 hours, he will be banned.

I also want to find out who this is. I believe that he is either from Peace Now, or he is from the pathetic splinter groups.