Author Topic: Israeli troops gained control of the eastern section of northern Gaza  (Read 1136 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
My suggestion is israel should never give that part of gaza to arabs and push all the palestinians back to egypt  ;D

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/04/israel.gaza/index.html

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Israeli troops gained control of the eastern section of northern Gaza
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 06:52:09 AM »
Now that they're in the rat's nest, I would suggest the Israeli military take this opportunity to round up and summarily execute every one of the Hamas leaders on live international television.  The western world would take as much joy in watching that as the muslim nazis take in watching the Daniel Pearl beheading video.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 07:08:48 AM »
My suggestion is israel should never give that part of gaza to arabs and push all the palestinians back to egypt  ;D

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/04/israel.gaza/index.html
I have been saying that for some time also. It should be made policy once Israel has to go in to a section by force that section is not going to be given back. The Arabs will get the picture fast.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
awesome. :)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 08:39:25 AM »
Of course, the unspoken paradox of this whole Gaza incursion exercise is that shortly after this is over, Israel will somehow twist it into a reason to give up the Biblical heartland of Israel to the muslim nazis even faster. 

I think the Arabs attack Israel because they know the leftist leaders are actually insane.  We see this proven by the Peace Now creatures who make the craziest bunch of self-destructive treasonous garbage ever seen on YouTube, and do so with great zeal and on a daily basis.  The Bolshevik government in Israel has, through negative reinforcement, created territoryists out of terrorists; that is terrorists who are consistently rewarded with territory thereby creating more terror in a feedback loop.  If the leaders of Israel were sane like Chiam and Meir Kahane, the frankensteinians would have been killed en masse and the rest forced to flee for their lives back in 1948, and if not then certainly in 1967.

It is beyond question that the vast majority of the world's Jews who support the Israeli land for peace deals are insane.  They don't grasp the fundamental tenants of the Torah.  Just look at they way they treated Rabbi Meir Kahane at Brandeis University.  The greatest Jewish leader of our time, personally responsible the movement to free a million Soviet Jews, and they treated him like he was the scum of the earth.

This proves to me that there must be a God, because only God would create a people so completely off their rocker that they would appease their enemies at every turn and still keep their country, certainly they don't deserve to but only because He promised it to them. 

Kahane said it best (to paraphrase):  Jews are brilliant at everything except for when it comes to their own survival. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »
Euphrates, Nile, Red Sea, Hittites...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 10:40:32 AM »
Send the Muslims to the grave.... Do you think Muslims would care about Israeli civilian casualties?

I'm tired of the hygienic wars of the recent past. In World War II, Europe bombed entire cities to win the war and we are worried about 90% of populations that support terrorists.

The US, Israel and India need to wipe out and denuclearize Pakistan.

Shalom from a Hindu

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 02:20:26 PM »
The Israelis have become so much precision and system oriented that they may not injure even a so-called muslamic civilian.

The problem they must be facing is that the Hamas terrorists are hiding deep within the so-called human shields.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230733158821&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"Earlier, the army dropped leaflets in downtown Gaza City ordering people off the streets. The warnings were followed by the air strikes. "

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 02:56:18 PM »
Hamas executing so-called  fulestinians.

http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/Bigman/entry/we_are_hamas_posted_by

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »
Like I said earlier, take 1km of land for every rocket fired, A-rab mo-slimes care only for land not lives. But anyway Olmert, Barak, Livni and gang will destroy HAMAS only to empower FATAH so they cane finaly sign the piss agreement Oabameshias wants. I'm jubilant becouse the mayhen the A-rabs got but still pesimistic.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm