Author Topic: I shall not mourn the passing of this ape-loving self-hater...  (Read 1076 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: I shall not mourn the passing of this ape-loving self-hater...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 09:56:05 PM »
G-d help us, she was Jewish. :'( Why am I not  :o?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »
I hate what she did and I hope that one day white rule will return to South Africa.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »
South Africa should be a Boer State.  Boer means "farmer" in Dutch.  The British sold out and murdered Boers throughout history so they should have no say in a white state.  Anyone who thinks South Africa should be for the blacks should know that Shaka Zulu cleaned all of Southern Africa of other tribes and it was uninhabited.  The whites lives there in peace until the Boers found gold up north and the British followed them up there. When they kept on moving north they ran into the Zulus and that's where much of the chaos started.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 06:40:34 AM »
South Africa should be a Boer State.  Boer means "farmer" in Dutch.  The British sold out and murdered Boers throughout history so they should have no say in a white state.  Anyone who thinks South Africa should be for the blacks should know that Shaka Zulu cleaned all of Southern Africa of other tribes and it was uninhabited.  The whites lives there in peace until the Boers found gold up north and the British followed them up there. When they kept on moving north they ran into the Zulus and that's where much of the chaos started.
It was the British Army which put an end to the military strength of the Zulus, the Xhosas, and most of the rest. The Zulus were in the East, not the North. The Boers declared war on the British, not the other way around. The British settled with well trained professional people, starting in the 1820's, and raised the country from a farming state to an industrial base. Any more facts required? How about the right-wing boer AWB having been one of the last remaining sanctuaries of straight anti-semitism? Rhodesia was simple, and G-d help all the whites (and blacks) who fought there for civilized values. South Africa was slightly less clear and needs informed opinions before comment.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:47:27 AM by carreg »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »
It was the British Army which put an end to the military strength of the Zulus, the Xhosas, and most of the rest. The Zulus were in the East, not the North. The Boers declared war on the British, not the other way around. The British settled with well trained professional people, starting in the 1820's, and raised the country from a farming state to an industrial base. Any more facts required? How about the right-wing boer AWB having been one of the last remaining sanctuaries of straight anti-semitism? Rhodesia was simple, and G-d help all the whites (and blacks) who fought there for civilized values. South Africa was slightly less clear and needs informed opinions before comment.

The British Army and the Boers fought the Zulus and the British fought spear wileding Zulus with machine guns while the Boers didn't have the weaponry to gun down hundreds of people in one battle.  I tried to keep the comments general but anyways, the Zulus lived in the North and the East, the did not live on the southern tip of Africa because they killed every tribe in that area and burned their villages.  The Cape of Good Hope area was not inhabited by the Zulus and that's what I was saying without getting into exact geographical details. You're right that the British helped develop the industrial base of South Africa but they also started innovations like the concentration camp.  They put Boer women and children in death camps and starved them to death when they realized their mighty British army couldn't win against an army of farmers.The AWB has it's counterparts in Britian as well in Combat 14 and that doesn't reflect the vast majority of Boers. 

The British South Africans were much more involved in the anti-aparthied movement than the Boers and were willing to turn South Africa into the crime ridden, AIDS and rape capitol of the world.  The British have also left South Africa in far greater numbers than the Boers over the last few years. You also have not refuted the fact that when the British realized that there were resources like gold and diamonds in places like Kimberly, they invaded Boer lands to take advantage of those resources.  The British were more johnny come latelies and forced the Boers into a war, by following them into areas north of Cape Town. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
I hate what she did and I hope that one day white rule will return to South Africa.

I agree. I would like to see that for Rhodesia as well!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 11:03:10 PM »
I already made a thread on the subject; check it out:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30191.0.html

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »

The British Army and the Boers fought the Zulus and the British fought spear wileding Zulus with machine guns while the Boers didn't have the weaponry to gun down hundreds of people in one battle.  I tried to keep the comments general but anyways, the Zulus lived in the North and the East, the did not live on the southern tip of Africa because they killed every tribe in that area and burned their villages.  The Cape of Good Hope area was not inhabited by the Zulus and that's what I was saying without getting into exact geographical details. You're right that the British helped develop the industrial base of South Africa but they also started innovations like the concentration camp.  They put Boer women and children in death camps and starved them to death when they realized their mighty British army couldn't win against an army of farmers.The AWB has it's counterparts in Britian as well in Combat 14 and that doesn't reflect the vast majority of Boers. 

The British South Africans were much more involved in the anti-aparthied movement than the Boers and were willing to turn South Africa into the crime ridden, AIDS and rape capitol of the world.  The British have also left South Africa in far greater numbers than the Boers over the last few years. You also have not refuted the fact that when the British realized that there were resources like gold and diamonds in places like Kimberly, they invaded Boer lands to take advantage of those resources.  The British were more johnny come latelies and forced the Boers into a war, by following them into areas north of Cape Town. 

Personally in attributing blame I don't rush to overgeneralise either about the British, the Afrikaaners, or for that matter the USA, which (make no mistake) delivered the final blows for reasons of domestic politics, and at a stage when the British and Afrikaaners had been happy to live and fight on the same side for decades. The whole history of the region is simply too prone to over-generalisations from outsiders of all colours, who think that the complexities of 350 years of European settlement can be understood in a flash. In the words of the great Afrikaans historian and author Lourens van der Post - "The Boer War was simply the sort of thing that happened at that time". Personally I was delighted when the southern Africa forum was closed, for whatever reason,  as it was becoming a refuge for oversimplified anti-British pub-talk to which few whites would have subscribed in the real S. Africa. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:09:18 AM by carreg »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

Personally in attributing blame I don't rush to overgeneralise either about the British, the Afrikaaners, or for that matter the USA, which (make no mistake) delivered the final blows for reasons of domestic politics, and at a stage when the British and Afrikaaners had been happy to live and fight on the same side for decades. The whole history of the region is simply too prone to over-generalisations from outsiders of all colours, who think that the complexities of 350 years of European settlement can be understood in a flash. In the words of the great Afrikaans historian and author Lourens van der Post - "The Boer War was simply the sort of thing that happened at that time". Personally I was delighted when the southern Africa forum was closed, for whatever reason,  as it was becoming a refuge for oversimplified anti-British pub-talk to which few whites would have subscribed in the real S. Africa. 

I didn't really participate in the S Africa section; there were just too many sections to keep track of at that time and it's difficult to have conversations on different sections and respond to people.  The USA had so much pressure put on it from protest groups and George Bush senior reluctantly had to pass laws forbidding trade with South Africa.  I think it took some time for corporations like Coca Cola to be blocked from selling within South Africa. The American media, education system, musicians, even the Olympics made South Africa center stage issue in the late 1980's in the USA. Even movies with Mel Gibson (may his name and memory be obliterated) and Danny Glover made South Africa into a major issue and misinformed an already retarded American public even more about South Africa. Despite South Africa having a blockade put upon it by the entire world, they were still able to keep a standard of living higher than the rest of Africa, even for its colored and black citizens. 
     Britian did though, allow the ANC to have headquarters in London and was active very early in the anti-South Africa movement.  I'm sure there were some righteous Brits in South Africa who didn't throw the rest of white South Africa under the bus... but when push came to shove the British South Africans were a huge part of the 77% of whites who voted down the entire system.  The British of Cape Town were much more likely than for instance, the Boers of Transvaal, to support the ANC.  Lets not forget the ANC was a communist, anti-Israel moevment that worked with ETA, the PLO and the IRA, which again shows some of the British insanity.  Why Britian also allows some of these Muslim groups to set up shop there is beyond me.  Also, I don't know if the system set up in South Africa was necessarily the best thing but the response to it was worse.  The opposition was full of communist, anti-white and anti-semitic thugs who have started to and will ruin South Africa.  Anyone who willingly worked with them should be held in contempt but that means the British MP's and people who supported these decisions not the entire British nation and people.