Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Jews are discriminated against in Israel" - a strange video  (Read 1219 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                    בס''ד

Who is that singing in the beginning of the video? Is that Popeye from Peace Now or did he add someone else's voice to the video?

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3021672

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Odd video. 1 star.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The guy talking is a clip from Mad TV when they have Bobby Lee play as Kim Jong-il

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The guy talking is a clip from Mad TV when they have Bobby Lee play as Kim Jong-il

Oh well, I was hoping we could hear Popeye's voice again to help identify him.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 07:47:33 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
I find it interesting that the video is set to the Israel search engine and not worldwide. It would appear that Peace Now continues to be afraid of a real debate.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
These people are so sick, while Israel is bracing itself to go after Muzzies who are launching rockets into Israel murdering Jews, these pieces of dirt spend their worthless time with stupid videos attacking the one group who are standing up and fighting for the Jews.  They are disgusting and they sound incredibly gay
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
1 star terrible groaning
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
 :laugh: :::D little fag- he blocks me  LOL... He does not even know that we all joined his movement to take his dumb a## down lol :eat:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
These people are so sick, while Israel is bracing itself to go after Muzzies who are launching rockets into Israel murdering Jews, these pieces of dirt spend their worthless time with stupid videos attacking the one group who are standing up and fighting for the Jews.  They are disgusting and they sound incredibly gay

Well, I located a pic of him, Marcus & HOMLO.   Poor Popeye is the one in red.

Here is an example of what is happening to folks like Popeye, Marcus, & Homlo:

Sad. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל