Author Topic: Pay attention to this and give some ideas.  (Read 325 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Pay attention to this and give some ideas.
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:48 AM »
I have an idea. Most foods and other produced items in the world are at some moment partially owned by Jews or by pro-Israel Noahides. No Muslim can know if the items he is using or the materials used in its production were owned by us, at least partially. According to Hallacha, the owner of an item can do several types of conditional interdictions on it. My idea is that we may do a ritual conditional interdiction on some items, with the condition it becomes automatically defiled in case of being consumed by a Muslim. I imagine it is not valid if the person or company who buys it does not know about that interdiction, but the problem could easily be solved by stating that any item might have that interdiction unlless the seller specifically says it hasn't. In that way companies who buy anything would implicitely have accepted the interdition by just ommiting to ask about it. And few compañies would care to ask.
Even if Muslims have their own products, they can't tell if their bread for example, it produced with flour produced by a Jew.
Any knowledgeable Jew can give any ideas if this would be possible?