Author Topic: What's so important?  (Read 706 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What's so important?
« on: January 05, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
.....about Martin Luther King Day, and why should we celebrate it?! Certainly there are MUCH more important people that deserve commemoration! i.e. Meir Kahane, Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Yigal Amir etc... Please by all means give your suggestions and reasons for MLK Day.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: What's so important?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 07:10:43 PM »
Black worship.  The media has a total obsession with black people.  MLK was a fraud and a sleaze bag.  Ever notice that every street named after him is in the middle of a crack ridden, crime infested ghetto?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
Black worship.  The media has a total obsession with black people.  MLK was a fraud and a sleaze bag.  Ever notice that every street named after him is in the middle of a crack ridden, crime infested ghetto?
We have every holiday possible off where I am employed except for that. I take great pride in going to work each year on that day. I would not want the day off even with pay. I remember the filthy animal when he was alive and he was nothing worth a holiday.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 07:18:40 PM »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »
We have every holiday possible off where I am employed except for that. I take great pride in going to work each year on that day. I would not want the day off even with pay. I remember the filthy animal when he was alive and he was nothing worth a holiday.

You don't have off? :clap: That's for you and your employer! Do you work for a company that we can give patronage to?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »
Don't even get me started on black history month.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 07:51:17 PM »
Next up.......... Louis Farakhan Day.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »
How about Obama day.  If that happens, I'm heading to Canada.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 08:01:16 PM »
How about Obama day.  If that happens, I'm heading to Canada.
Well something has to happen first to bring something like that about G-d forbid.  I for one want to see him voted out of office or loose the presidency through a legality.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »
The media and Obama-ites would put him on Mount Rushmore the day after he was elected if they could. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 08:09:42 PM »
The media and Obama-ites would put him on Mount Rushmore the day after he was elected if they could. 
True... I saw something on TV where they are saying that the commemorative companies are producing more coins, plates and dolls in his image then they even produced for Kennedy. When I was a kid you could not go anyplace after Kennedy was gunned down that you didn't see a picture or plate with Kennedy's face on it. It was almost as bad as FDR but at least FDR was in office for almost 2 and a half terms.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »
What's the problem with Martin Luther King Jr?  He advocated for civil rights for blacks.  How is that a bad thing?  The fact that the black community is largely unambitious, has inflated notions of entitlements, has not valued the importance of the family to any degree, and has a strong current of anti-Semitism, is undeniable.  Is that Martin Luther King's fault?  He wrote that anti-Zionism really is anti-Semitism, so I don't think he would have shared in the anti-Semitism of Louis Farrakhan or Jesse Jacson.

I don't think he is worthy of a holiday; there are plenty of more deserving people, but what is the reason for all of the venom?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 08:48:01 PM »
I celebrate General Robert E Lee Day on January 19th, not MLK day. I think they chose to observe MLK day on 1/19 to supplant the day it originally was/is, in the South.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com