Author Topic: Dhimmi Indian govt pledges $1 million for Gaza terrorist  (Read 523 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Dhimmi Indian govt pledges $1 million for Gaza terrorist
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:24:46 AM »
Wow today our govt has broken all records for appesement of arabs and muslims i am so angry right now  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

In response to the flash appeal made by United Nations Refugee Welfare Agency (UNRWA), the Indian government has decided to extend an assistance of $1 million for use by the agency to provide shelters, cash assistance, essential household items etc., to affected families in Gaza, external affairs ministry spokesperson Vishnu Prakash said here.

“The government of India urges an immediate end to the violence witnessed in Gaza and its environs, so that further casualties amongst civilians are averted,”

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/india-pledges-1-mn-to-un-agency-for-gaza-victims_100137613.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Dhimmi Indian govt pledges $1 million for Gaza terrorist
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 09:19:25 AM »
When Pak666 was temporarily separated from India, these Euro-Communists paid Rs 50 Crores to Pak666 as compensation for G_D knows what.

It can be hoped now that all the funding for Gaza may be used at their graves.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »
It seems, that the Indian gouvernment stands not for their own people, but for the Muzzie miniority.

It is like in Europe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 10:30:35 AM »
they are trying to win over muslim votes in the upcoming election hindus and sikhs dont matter to them  >:( >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
After what happen in Mumbai? The world is sick the world lost its mind
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »
Muslamics everywhere are confident that Pak666 will successfully reject and rebuke all the evidences forwarded to it and will turn down others like beggars.

They are sure that nobody can do anything against Pak666.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »
I vowed 2009 as a New Year is here.  This Wolf will put a fierce bite on his enemy and show the ultimate love to his brother.  I have been relentless on these sorry disgusting people and I don't plan to stop, if they refuse to leave my land quietly then they are invading my land.  Didn't Kahane said it is either us or them?  Well this is my country so it is them they go not us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!