Author Topic: Palin Bumper sticker seen on the streets of Baltimore  (Read 346 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Palin Bumper sticker seen on the streets of Baltimore
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »
Today while I was driving through an Orthodox Jewish Part of the Baltimore suburbs (Near Smith Avenue shopping center for those of you from here) I saw a car parked on the side of the street no doubt owned by an orthodox Jew with a McCain/Palin Bumper sticker but the McCain part had been removed and it had been Turned in to a Palin Bumper sticker!  A sign of things to come?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Palin Bumper sticker seen on the streets of Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:49:01 PM »
Excellent news.   

G-d willing,   enough people will follow a similar path of this person that it will make a difference in 2012.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Palin Bumper sticker seen on the streets of Baltimore
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 02:23:59 AM »
The Leftists talk about Palin as though she would be worse than the plague.  That in itself is a sign about how good she would be.  Can you imagine it?  A righteous, bible-believing Christian in the White House?  I couldn't wish for a better fate for America.