Author Topic: funny how it seems that the media is supporting Israel a little more than before  (Read 421 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Just an observation. Yes the media is still clearly against Israel, but I have been noticing relatively a more accepting stance on Israel's right to defend herself in this current war.  Why is that? Because no one in the media is allowed to report from within Gaza unlike a few year ago when they were present in Lebanon.  Without being in Gaza to film selective women and children faking getting hurt, all they have is truest point of view from Israel.

Yes, Israel still loses the PR war this time around, but not as badly than when it was with Lebanon.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yeah, I did notice that.
Well, its clear who the victims are.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Just an observation. Yes the media is still clearly against Israel, but I have been noticing relatively a more accepting stance on Israel's right to defend herself in this current war.  Why is that? Because no one in the media is allowed to report from within Gaza unlike a few year ago when they were present in Lebanon.  Without being in Gaza to film selective women and children faking getting hurt, all they have is truest point of view from Israel.

Yes, Israel still loses the PR war this time around, but not as badly than when it was with Lebanon.

the world is silent for a day or two..  In Britain the media is already very against israel.

the news reporter I heard, probably john snow, I didn't look at the screen. He was literally NAGGING the interviewee over why pressure isn't being put on israel. That might have been paxman(though paxman does play devils advocate on newsnight). An israeli guy was interviewed by Jeremy Paxman and Paxman asked him if Fatah is just a tool of the israeli government.   I was near the room at the time, the israeli guy laughed and said hamas propaganda.  I stormed off from there as I imagined how the israeli guy should have responded.. yelling at the camera going red in the face, (yell about bias too)and "are you saying israel is behind fatah's al aqsa martys brigade.. terrorising citizens) then he should have kicked the video camera out of the hands of the guy holding it(if he had tough shoes). If it was a BBC guy holding the camera he should have then pushed him out of the building. and yelled at him not to come back.  *THAT* would have been good TV too. And the BBC would have taken note about what a ridiculous comment it was.

fact is though the world has forgotton that fatah is a terrorist organization, because the israeli government wants it in power.  So it's not totally the BBC's fault!