Author Topic: DANGER: Jewish Insanity!!!  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: DANGER: Jewish Insanity!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 12:39:25 AM »
If you're using the standard of removing every koranimal from Gaza as a means of determining if Israel wins this 'war'--then there's no way Israel could win at this time. The political climate just makes it impossible.

Sure, if Kahanists are in power then the transfer of all Arabs becomes a possibility. But that's not the reality we live in.

Muck, I understand that the wrong people have been at the steering wheel in Israel since its rebirth.

My goal here is to change the minds of ordinary Jews who think that we have to worry about Egypt, Jordan and other enemies.

We are not in peace with them. They are not our friends. If they love their "Palestinian" brothers as much as they condemn Israel, we need to give them an opportunity to prove their love in a practical form.

If say no, if they are asked at all of course, then they will be responsible for the deaths of their brothers, since Israel did everything possible to ensure minimal loss among civilians.

Therefore, what may seem to be an unsuccessful attemp may still be very productive in showing the world that we did everything possible to save lives, and Arabs did the opposite.

As a result, Arabs won't spend as much time condemning Israel, because they will spend all their time trying to explain why they started shooting at their brothers or why they closed their door on them.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: DANGER: Jewish Insanity!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 12:41:13 AM »
Deja vu...
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.