Author Topic: Hindu-Jewish Coalition Demands That America Stand Up to Islamic Terrorism  (Read 2790 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Rally Planned in Washington, DC on January 20, 2009.

The calls for Israeli blood grow louder, both in world-wide demonstrations and diplomatically, as Hamas continues to choreograph Israeli “atrocities ” by launching rockets at Israeli civilians from their carefully chosen positions in Gazan schools, hospitals, and mosques.

This is an incredibly cold-blooded trick but it’s one that works. The media falls for it and people of good will are, understandably horrified by the photos of dead and dying Palestinian civilians. Synagogues as well as living Jews are now being physically attacked all across Europe; they are being verbally and often physically attacked all across America.

But now: For some unexpected good news. Hindus (yes, those who live in Bombay/Mumbai as well as all over the world), Jews, (yes, those who live in Israel and elsewhere around the world), Christians, and Buddhists are organizing a rally right opposite the White House on January 20th, the day of President-elect Obama’s Inauguration. This “Coalition for Peace” is urging Obama to “declare Pakistan a terrorist state; stop Iran from producing an atomic bomb; stop Saudi Arabia from funding terrorism; stop Pakistan’s double game with the USA; stop Hamas and Hezbollah’s rocket attacks into Israel; seize Saudi Arabian assets for crimes against humanity.”

Sounds good to me.

The Coalition for Peace are asking people to rally in Washington, DC on January 20th, right opposite the White House from 12-4pm. The Coalition writes:

“The oldest traditions of the world, Hinduism and Judaism, are facing the biggest threat of our times in the form of Radical Islam. Today this problem threatens humanity itself. The brain washing of Islamic children with intolerant ideologies, is being funded by countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. There is an urgent need to control the use of enormous oil revenues directed at efforts to Islamize the whole world.”

I am posting their Invitation below. I urge those of you who can, to join them.

The Coalition for Peace website is back up, but if you experience any problems as an alternative, please contact Satya at [email protected].

INVITATION TO JOIN RALLY DURING OBAMA PARADE RALLY FOR ALL GROUPS TO SPEAK UP AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Dear Friends,

We invite you to join our demonstration against the world-wide Islamic threat during the Obama Parade on Jan 20th, in Washington DC. Details are given at http://coalitionforpeace.org.

The oldest traditions of the world, Hinduism and Judaism, are facing the biggest threat of our times in the form of Radical Islam. Today this problem threatens humanity itself. The brain washing of Islamic children with intolerant ideologies, is being funded by countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. There is an urgent need to control the use of enormous oil revenues directed at efforts to Islamize the whole world.

The recent Florida rally (details at http://coalitionforpeace.org ) where Hindus, Jews, Christians, and Buddhists came together to demonstrate against the Mumbai attack, shows that we can join together to raise our voices. The ongoing turmoil in Israel, due to eight years of Hamas rocket attacks against Israel’s civilian population, is creating awareness about the true face of Islam. Let us unite at the Obama rally by speaking in one voice, asking Obama to take up this issue as an extremely urgent matter, affecting America’s future as a democracy.

The Hindu Jewish Summits, held in India with a leading Rabbi from Israel, Rabbi Yona Metzger, with Swami Dayananda Saraswati, followed by another such summit in Israel, shows that both of our communities can join hands to fight this dreadful and hateful ideology, militant Islam.

You can see excellent coverage of that at:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9885047/1st-Hindu-Jewish-Summit-Report

Please contact us if you plan to join us at the demonstration in Lafayette Park, across from the White House, on Jan. 20, Inauguration Day. We have already secured a permit for the demonstration, to be held from 12PM-4 PM.
We look forward to a fruitful partnership.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 01:38:38 AM by Hindu Zionist »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Albeit it may take some time to read the whole reports, but in my opinion it is all an excellent and applaudable effort.
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Darnit, I want to go but Washington DC is a long trip from NY.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
isnt this protest rally going to ruin Obama parade rally? ;D

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer

Darnit, I want to go but Washington DC is a long trip from NY.

Not that long!  But I will say that travel will be difficult into DC around that time...
aka Someone Else