Author Topic: David duke is mad about the poor dead palestinians  (Read 2015 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
David duke is mad about the poor dead palestinians
« on: January 08, 2009, 12:58:40 AM »
:laugh:

funny how he complains about double standards
but he favors the "palestinians" double standard agains Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: David duke is mad about the poor dead palestinians
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 02:58:15 AM »
Gayvid Duke (yimach schmo vezichro) supports the Arabs now because it suits his purpose of wiping out the Jews. Of course, if he actually were in a position of power over sand negroes, he would exterminate them too for being non-German.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:59:12 AM »
Duke is'nt German i think he said his ancestors way back were English.In any event he's a coke addict ,con man and supports plastic surgeons
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:50:59 AM »
David Duke is of Scottish descent, not German. Does Duke sound like a German name to you C.F.?

Anyway I don't think we could have expected him to side with the Jews now could we? lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 08:07:40 AM »
David Duke is of Scottish descent, not German. Does Duke sound like a German name to you C.F.?

Anyway I don't think we could have expected him to side with the Jews now could we? lol
Your right Scottish i remember him being very dissapointed when he visited Scotland and had an audience of about 30 people.Half came to boo him and 5 were police officers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 08:13:49 AM »

Your right Scottish i remember him being very dissapointed when he visited Scotland and had an audience of about 30 people.Half came to boo him and 5 were police officers

At least he wasn't popular. That's good. :)

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 09:26:33 AM »
David Duke?  :laugh:

Does absolutely nothing for the European-Americans he purports to speak for...  >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:39 AM »
Duke isn't German i think he said his ancestors way back were English.In any event he's a coke addict ,con man and supports plastic surgeons

Whats with he freakish plastic surgery anyway???  He looks like they stapled his skin.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:12 AM »
Duke isn't German i think he said his ancestors way back were English.In any event he's a coke addict ,con man and supports plastic surgeons

Whats with he freakish plastic surgery anyway???  He looks like they stapled his skin.

He had a nose job a chin implant who knows what else

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 11:07:09 AM »
Duke is a really sick man.

Didn't he live in Russia for a few years in the 90's?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were exposed as a paid agent of a foreign government.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 11:28:04 AM »
Duke is a really sick man.

Didn't he live in Russia for a few years in the 90's?

I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were exposed as a paid agent of a foreign government.

Yes he taught in a section of university set up and paid for by a paki when regular students at the university asked about him or the section.None  knew who he or the dept was

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 01:05:46 PM »

I thought that he did have some German blood. In any event though, he is an Odinist Aryan supremacist who does not consider non-Germans to be truly "white". In other words, he would call Italians, Spaniards, French, etc. to be mud people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
I thought that he did have some German blood.

I've never heard of that, but anything I've ever read about him says he's Scottish. The Scottish are a great people and it's sad that he has to be a part of them through blood.

In any event though, he is an Odinist Aryan supremacist who does not consider non-Germans to be truly "white". In other words, he would call Italians, Spaniards, French, etc. to be mud people.

He follows an anti-Semitic version of Christianity in which he doesn't have to give credit to Jewish people for anything. He doesn't follow the "Christian Identity" thing, but he is closely affiliated with people who are into it. He doesn't follow Odinism C.F.

I think his partner in crime Don Black is an atheist.

You're also wrong about him being a Nordicist. He made a trip to Spain last year I think to attempt to awaken their white pride. He had some kind of conference with an anti-Semite book store owner.

He's a terrible person C.F. He's evil and he supports Nazi ideas and meets with Nazi-inspired people like Ahmadinejad. I think what's really wrong with him is bad enough. There's no reason to make stuff up. We should use what is true about him to destroy his message of hatred against Jewish people.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 07:49:16 PM »

At least pretty boy is embracing "change".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »
This David Duke is totally nuts.

He has the same kind of twisted reception of reality like his quranimal friends in Gaza, Iran, Lebanon etc.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

Yes, he looks "unreal", in some type synthetic. I think he is putting makeup on too, like a girl.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 01:53:45 AM »
It isn't that he's sympathetic to the Palestinians, he's just looking for an excuse to hate Jews.  The rising anti semitism around the world is frightening.  It's like the holocaust never happened.  Infowars posters are saying death to jews, death to Israel.  Marches in the US where muslims are allowed to shout Jews to the ovens; that's not free speech, that's evil. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 03:18:47 AM »
If Islamists in my country are allowed to shout 'death to the Jews' then I consider that to be dhimmitude.

...and I am not even sure that it would be permitted to say such things in Iran.