Author Topic: The most anti Israel college U.C. Irvine moslem students defeated  (Read 538 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
By pro Israel students        Pro-Hamas Rally In Irvine Draws Many Israel Supporters
Written by: Evrviglnt on Thursday, January 8th, 2009

I met a fellow blogger Gary Fouse today at the University of California, Irvine to attend the pro-Hamas rally scheduled for 11:30.  Irvine, and its university, is pretty well known for an active extremist Muslim minority and a submissive college administration, so protests there always offer a good chance of conflict and outrage.  Today it was quite tame.  The Muslim Hamas supporters milling around were subdued but for the speakers who stood gritting their teeth and crying piteously for the innocent Gazans who, by no fault of their own, found themselves bombed “back into the stone age” by rapacious Jews armed by the American imperialists.  What wasn’t so predictable was that half the crowd attending the protest against Israel were Israel supporters, and throughout the speeches you could see them marching around and behind the speakers with their poignant signs. Altogether, I’m proud of the Southern California Jewish community for its strong showing today. I hope to see many times more on Saturday in Los Angeles!

I’ve included here five videos (one of the mother of an IDF soldier, Allyson Rowen Taylor, and four of the speakers featured at the rally) and eight photos.

I want to say a few words about Mrs. Rowan Taylor. It’s one thing to show up to what might be a hostile protest with a sign condemning terror. It’s quite another to announce the investment you have in Israel defending itself. Carrying a sign declaring that her son was a soldier in the IDF, Allyson parked herself in the front row by the speakers and let them know that, like her son, she wasn’t backing down. If you believe, like I do, that this war is a moral battle as much as a military one, then every one of us has a responsibility to get out and make the case. Thanks again to Mrs. Rowan Taylor for the inspiration she provides!

On Saturday I’ll be joining several conservative bloggers and friends as we drive into Los Angeles to counter-protest the ANSWER march against Israel.  Anyone who wants to join us, please email me at [email protected]!
WPvideo 1.10

The crowd was lively, with Israel supporters making a strong showing today.

What would the oppressed in Gaza do with their freedom?
WPvideo 1.10

The prayer at the beginning of the rally was unintelligible, but he had a nice singing voice.

With beauties like this, why isn’t there peace in the Middle East?
WPvideo 1.10

The Israeli supporters tended to smile a lot.  The Hamas followers looked demoralized.
WPvideo 1.10

The UCI Republicans made an appearance!

Is it a dream, or a delusion?
WPvideo 1.10                           Pro-Hamas Rally In Irvine Draws 

VIDEOS WITH LINK          http://politicalvindication.com/

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 07:14:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03