Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach calls Bibi "Pipi" - Peace Now video  (Read 635 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim Ben Pesach calls Bibi "Pipi" - Peace Now video
« on: January 09, 2009, 04:03:35 AM »
                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

Peace Now claims that I am vulgar because I call Netanyahu "Pipi" instead of his nickname "Bibi".

This is the same Peace Now who called Menachem Begin and Arik Sharon "Nazis" during the first Lebanon war in 1982. And they have called me a Nazi in some of their videos. But they lecture me on watching my language! What typical leftwing hypocrites!

In the Hebrew clip (which is over 13 months old), I mention that Mike Huckabee, an American Christian Gentile, says that Israel should not give up any land in Judea, Samaria and the Golan Heights. I then state that Pipi, who is supposed to be an Israeli Jewish leader, would never say what Huckabee said. In fact, I note that when Pipi was prime minister of Israel, he surrendered 97% of Chevron (Hebron) - the holy city of our Patriachs - to the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and the Muslim terrorist butchers. And Pipi then surrendered another 13% of Judea and Samaria to Arafat and the Arab Nazi terrorists under the Wye agreement. I conclude by stating that if we were in power, Huckabee and 100 million Bible-believing Christians in America would be our allies - and that we would build an Israel that is bigger, stronger, more prosperous, more secure and more Jewish.

It is worthwhile for our members to respond with comments and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating). AisheDina has really been driving these Peace Now people crazy. I urge our other members to also have some fun driving them crazy.

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3027447

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach calls Bibi "Pipi" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
באמת, אין לכם מה לעשות אז אתם מציגים את חיים בן פסח כאחד שאומר "פיפי"? אתם יודעים שבדרך כלל אני תומך בכם אבל הפעם באמת שהתדרדרתם לתעמולה ממש ממש זולה!

What does this jerk say now?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
They are worthless dogs. These leftists make me sick, Paulette has seen my page how these Muzzies show their out rage hate first hand and these leftists these traitors are making videos against their own people.. While Jews are being blown up and killed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »
They are worthless dogs. These leftists make me sick, Paulette has seen my page how these Muzzies show their out rage hate first hand and these leftists these traitors are making videos against their own people.. While Jews are being blown up and killed.

Its TRUE- these are ANIMALS!!!! WE ARE ADVISING them to PLEASE go ahead and blow themselves up, since this is 'allahs' command.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »
little STUPID trolls. blocked me, little COWARDS :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »
wait, but you did call Bibi, "Pipi". Why are you upset about that?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein