Author Topic: Jewish Task Force Wikipedia Germany  (Read 1480 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish Task Force Wikipedia Germany
« on: June 09, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »
I wrote a small text about the Jewish Task Force in German. Because of so many new interested German members I thought to make a German article about the JTF on Wikipedia. German members are welcome to edit or add stuff! 

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Task_Force

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Jewish Task Force Wikipedia Germany
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »
I wrote a small text about the Jewish Task Force in German. Because of so many new interested German members I thought to make a German article about the JTF on Wikipedia. German members are welcome to edit or add stuff! 

What does it mean?

"Dieser Artikel wurde zur Löschung vorgeschlagen.

Falls du Autor des Artikels bist, lies dir bitte durch, was ein Löschantrag bedeutet, und entferne diesen Hinweis nicht.
Zur Löschdiskussion | Artikel eintragen"

?

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »
That's cool that you did that. It's better than you write it than someone else.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
That's cool that you did that. It's better than you write it than someone else.

Go to msn.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

What does it mean?

"Dieser Artikel wurde zur Löschung vorgeschlagen.

Falls du Autor des Artikels bist, lies dir bitte durch, was ein Löschantrag bedeutet, und entferne diesen Hinweis nicht.
Zur Löschdiskussion | Artikel eintragen"

?

Some A-holes wants to delete my article. So I need German help!! Please edit or add stuff you think is right. I am a newbie in these things. So it would be really nice if someone could help JTF Wikipedia Germany.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »
Most of these idiots think it's not important and they never heard about the JTF in Germany. I think Pi- News was not enough.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
The best would be if Chaim would write an wiki article in English with the necessary references (we need links to external sources and our own). I would translate it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »
The best would be if Chaim would write an wiki article in English with the necessary references (we need links to external sources and our own). I would translate it.

That would be a good idea. ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 06:56:09 PM »
Nice :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »
looks good even though I don't speak german. But one question why is it Die JTF and not Der JTF?

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »
Cool. I think you should include links to this website as citations. Wikipedia doesn't like articles without citations. It already says at the top of the page that the article is proposed for deletion.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
looks good even though I don't speak german. But one question why is it Die JTF and not Der JTF?

Good question. Because it's "Die" Jewish Task Force (Female) I think. German is a difficult language. Der Jewish Task Force wouldn't be right. Same with "Das" Jewish Task Force. It would be right if you would say "Chaim Ben Pesach, spokesman "der" Jewish Task Force. But "der" describes spokesman. Die Jewish Task Force is an article. I don't know how to explain it in english. But as you can see German is a hard language.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 03:30:42 PM »
Nice job adding the citations.

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »
I hope that JTF will grew in Germany
Thanks Chaim Ben  Pessach

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 04:05:52 PM »

Good question. Because it's "Die" Jewish Task Force (Female) I think. German is a difficult language. Der Jewish Task Force wouldn't be right. Same with "Das" Jewish Task Force. It would be right if you would say "Chaim Ben Pesach, spokesman "der" Jewish Task Force. But "der" describes spokesman. Die Jewish Task Force is an article. I don't know how to explain it in english. But as you can see German is a hard language.

Thanks for answering my question it makes sense now.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 05:52:57 AM »
Thank you for some adds!

That "Die JTF" (German) has nothing to do with to die. Sorry if there were some misunderstandings.