Author Topic: New firbombing in Europe: Jewish burial chapel attacked in Malmö  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jewish burial chapel attacked in Malmö

Published: 13 Jan 09 11:05 CET

A burial chapel in the Jewish cemetery in central Malmö was fire bombed early on Tuesday morning. It is the third time the chapel has been attacked in recent weeks, according to a report in Sydsvenska Dagbladet.

Bottles containing a flammable liquid were thrown into the chapel located in the Jewish cemetery on Föreningsgatan in central Malmö at 5.24am on Tuesday. A small fire broke out and emergency services were called to the scene.

Fire-fighters quickly bought the fire under control and little damage is reported to have been inflicted on the chapel.

"The fire was extinguished at 5.37am," an operator at SOS Alarm said to Sydsvenska Dagbladet.

Malmö police confirm that this is the third time in recent weeks that the chapel has been the target of attacks.

Jews living in Sweden have come under increasing threat recently following a rise in anti-Semitic attacks around the country in the wake of Israel's campaign against Gaza-based Hamas militants.

The Israeli embassy in Stockholm has been targeted with offensive graffiti, and a Jewish centre in Helsingborg has been the subject of repeated arson attacks, as tensions rise, and the bombing of Gaza continues.

Peter Vinthagen Simpson ([email protected]/+46 8 656 6518)

Source: http://www.thelocal.se/16882/20090113/

Found this article on PI
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: New firbombing in Europe: Jewish burial chapel attacked in Malmö
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 07:27:13 AM »
MOSLEMS GO AROUND THE WORLD ATTACKING JEWISH SITES AND PEOPLE.ALTHOUGH I DON'NT RECOMMEND OR CONDONE IT SOME JEWS MIGHT RETURN THE FAVOR IN SPADES.NOT FROM THIS SITE THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL SITE. 

btw my spell check from this site is'nt working :laugh: 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03