Author Topic: Chaim ben Pesach is for Strength, Peace Now is for Weakness!  (Read 2734 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Chaim ben Pesach is for Strength, Peace Now is for Weakness!
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »
5 Stars great Job
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »
Great job!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 01:12:56 AM »

Shalom sister RubyStars,

FANTASTIC video!! Definitely AWESOME and worth a 5 Star rating!!

:clap: :jump: :usa+israel: :fireworks: ;)

Wonderful commentary and I really enjoyed how you utterly demolished Marbus0 [the Croat Nazi who trolls both pro-JTF and anti-JTF videos] by pointing out how Marbus has pictures of the genocidal WW2 Croat Ustasha Fuehrer - Ante Pavelic - on his home channel!!

I am currently right in the middle of completing my second JTF video and will - G-d willing - have it ready soon!!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 04:51:27 AM by 4International »

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 03:30:46 AM »
They should be called "Appease Now".  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeasement

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 04:49:21 AM »
  Thank you very much,   Rubystars.    This is an outstanding video.     You are a tremendous person.     G-d Bless you and your family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
That was excellent..    -civilized- nations need to be protected, I like it.

I actually didn't have a prob making it loud enough to hear clearly.  Though it would be better if recorded louder..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »
Thank you Chaim. I'm really glad you liked it. That's a great point about putting a live link on the side. That way people don't have to type it in, they can just click to see what the video's all about.

Thanks to everyone else too, I'm hoping next time the volume will be louder but I'm glad people liked the content!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
Way to go Rubystars !

I have a suggestion regarding low volume  microphone- you might want to try to turn on the 'mic booster' I think this feature is found right next to the mic volume in the advanced sound options. Too great a boost creates a loud background noise but a mild boost might increase the recording volume without noticeable noise.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »
Way to go Rubystars !

I have a suggestion regarding low volume  microphone- you might want to try to turn on the 'mic booster' I think this feature is found right next to the mic volume in the advanced sound options. Too great a boost creates a loud background noise but a mild boost might increase the recording volume without noticeable noise.

I said that if you read..

But I don't know of any option for "mild boost" or anything like that..
it would help if you said where the option was - though I suspect it doesn't exist.

You check/tick the  checkbox , and that increases the volume generally . You can then turn the volume down.

AS I SAID.. Windows is good at turning volume down.

Did you know that you can turn the volume down right to 0? And increase in small increments?

try it.. goodness me.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 04:20:46 PM »
Way to go Rubystars !

it would help if you said where the option was - though I suspect it doesn't exist.

You check/tick the  checkbox , and that increases the volume generally . You can then turn the volume down.

Did you know that you can turn the volume down right to 0? And increase in small increments?

try it.. goodness me.

I don't know how to access it by heart on every system. I can tell you that in my vista (I was not logged into it when I posted) right click at the speaker icon in the right bottom. Than chose recording devices and then chose microphone, the boost appears together with mic volume. I suppose one could google 'microphone boost windows' or similar key and get plenty of good instructions with pics.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »
Way to go Rubystars !

try it.. goodness me.

I don't know how to access it by heart on every system. I can tell you that in my vista (I was not logged into it when I posted) right click at the speaker icon in the right bottom. Than chose recording devices and then chose microphone, the boost appears together with mic volume. I suppose one could google 'microphone boost windows' or similar key and get plenty of good instructions with pics.

Well it won't be necessary. I already mentioned where it is in Windows XP

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

Ruby, you have done very well. My respect.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
Great video Ruby!!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »
Yes I am also having trouble getting the sound on this video.  Tried to turn up but couldn't.