Author Topic: CAN YOU ALL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TRAITOR ANIMAL. "JEW4ALLAH"  (Read 681 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CAN YOU ALL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TRAITOR ANIMAL. "JEW4ALLAH"
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/jews4allah

Some filthy traitor of is own people claims he converted to the exact people who wants to murder Jews. That is like one joining the SS!  Go to work JTFers
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: CAN YOU ALL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TRAITOR ANIMAL. "JEW4ALLAH"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »
Bad enough I have to put up with Anti Semites and Muslims and then they are shocked when I am not a Jew I need this creature?  If you got a YT account give him something to think about, and if he is in Israel I want everyone in Israel to see what traitor is among them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »
I did- I told him to GO BACK to TORAH
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »
Good I want to see more of you doing this if you want to be a mass movement go after the one thing that is in the way traitors

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »
that website let's not mention the name.. is just one of yusuf al khattab's early creations.   They are not relevant..    Jews don't have a problem of jews becoming muslims.  It's one in a million.  Or 2 in a million!

and the few active on that website didn't have a jewish mother anyway, apart from al khattab.  So they described themselves as "ethnically jewish".

They are trying to recreate the success of jews4jesus, and they're not having the same success.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »
Good I want to see more of you doing this if you want to be a mass movement go after the one thing that is in the way traitors

WOLF- I am like YOU- I work from home, I reherse music to sing at gigs and shows- and in btwn I fight these BEASTS every day, today, Mannigs video was #1 with 185 text comments in 6 consecutive hours.  So- I am with you, in a different way- but I AM there, when you call.  :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
that website let's not mention the name.. is just one of yusuf al khattab's early creations.   They are not relevant..    Jews don't have a problem of jews becoming muslims.  It's one in a million.  Or 2 in a million!

and the few active on that website didn't have a jewish mother anyway, apart from al khattab.  So they described themselves as "ethnically jewish".

They are trying to recreate the success of jews4jesus, and they're not having the same success.

This is the same piece of human excrement though that he hugged this so called religion of maniacs who are hell bent on destroying Jews and he claimed he was Jewish and converted to this disease. I think anyone who is active in this forum and has an account light his page up with what you think.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 02:36:19 AM »
I am proud of you all going after this piece of sewage