Author Topic: My talkback post on A7 news yesterday  (Read 387 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My talkback post on A7 news yesterday
« on: January 15, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »
Yesterday I posted the following talkback to an article on A7 news site discussing the traitorous Israeli media.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129430

50. Every day I daven

Every day I daven to Hashem to protect the Jewish people in all of our ways and to utterly destroy the enemies of the Children of Israel. I long to see the Egyptians of Pharoah lying dead on the banks of the Sea of Reeds. I have no shame of my heritage and I take comfort in the knowledge that our redeemer is on his way now. In every generation the Amalekites have risen to kill us. Threats of "Death to Jews" and "Jews to the ovens!" do not scare us. We have stared eternity in the face and we have survived. From the day we stood at Sinai to receive his Teachings, laws and ways to come close, to this very day our destiny has been guided. This generation has seen the Nees {Miracles} the great upheavals and the ingathering. Enemies of Hashem will surely perish. My kevannah is to see the destruction of all evil in this world. AM YISROEL CHAI!

muman613, SF,CA (15/01/09)

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14