Author Topic: Armenian Anti-Semitism is Widespread  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Armenian Anti-Semitism is Widespread
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 04:53:31 AM »
I don't think IIC ignored antisemitism among Armenians, if I remember correctly he actually refereed to it in "ask jtf".

Moreover, I think the sample Armenian from C.F's post generally reflects opinions on Israel that are typical to most folks living in the west. Of course he knew a little but better about Egypt since he came from there. I have a feeling that this man is not beyond visiting Egypt, taking picture of himself on a camel next to a desert monkey with the Pyramids at the background. Basically he is a fool like most other people.

Another thing, C.F if you said that the zionist had purchased ALL lands in Israel, well its not true, especially the lands of southern Israel, including Gaza, and the lands in Samaria and Judea. The lands that were purchased (may be more correctly- ransomed) were mostly in the coastal areas, the Sharon, around Jerusalem, and in the Galil.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 05:37:03 AM »
A lot of land was purchased by the Eastern European diaspora but never claimed. They never had a chance to do it before the Soviet Union closed their borders. Later this land was illegally captured by the Arabs. I don't know exactly where most of these territories lay. I seem to remember that it was somewhere in the West Bank, but I may be mistaken. For years, Russian-American newspapers published long lists of names of the owners of the Israeli land who have never claimed their purchase. Apparently the Israeli government or whoever published these lists got hold of the original documents. I checked the names but could not be sure about my family. There were too many similar last names, and Jewish first names became distorted after the revolution.

The point is that there is a lot more land in Israel today that is illegally occupied by Arabs than we know of.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »
All the land the the Arab posses is illegally occupied. We don't have any moral obligation to purchase our ancestral land from Arab invaders.