Author Topic: GREAT VIDEO: IDF Officer uses Hamas terrorist as shield vs grenade  (Read 607 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd6_1232019761

AWESOME Video: IDF Uses Hamas as Human Shield

A video so awesomely awesome, that one must recalibrate the awesomeness scale after seeing it! Here's the synopsis:

IDF officers get attacked by Hamas. One Hamas bad guy gets popped right off the bat. The other Hamas guy throws a grenade. He must have thrown it like a girl, because it's way off. IDF now aware of second Hamas guy who prepares to throw second grenade.

Instead of running away, the Charles Atlas of the IDF runs toward the Hamas guy, picks him up, and shields himself from the blast with the unlucky 90 pound wimp's body.

The score? Two Hamas terrorists dead, one bad donkey mo-fo from the IDF slightly wounded.

it's Hamas, but it's from Dec. 21, 2007.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd6_1232019761

AWESOME Video: IDF Uses Hamas as Human Shield

A video so awesomely awesome, that one must recalibrate the awesomeness scale after seeing it! Here's the synopsis:

IDF officers get attacked by Hamas. One Hamas bad guy gets popped right off the bat. The other Hamas guy throws a grenade. He must have thrown it like a girl, because it's way off. IDF now aware of second Hamas guy who prepares to throw second grenade.

Instead of running away, the Charles Atlas of the IDF runs toward the Hamas guy, picks him up, and shields himself from the blast with the unlucky 90 pound wimp's body.

The score? Two Hamas terrorists dead, one bad donkey mo-fo from the IDF slightly wounded.

it's Hamas, but it's from Dec. 21, 2007.

"Had to add the translation again as it wasn't part of the video file.
"Soldiers from the IDF Golani Infantry Division get ambushed by terrorists and respond by killing them."

You don't expect to see anything like this anywhere other than in the movies. Fair play to the IDF soldier, takes some guts to do that. Speaking of which I'd imagine there is a fair amount spread over the desert after that grenade went off."

Via the always excellent Pamela Geller at atlasshrugs.com

(I'd title the video "IDF Officer uses Hamas terrorist as "human" shield vs grenade but I'm not sure about the human part!  :laugh:)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 08:29:04 PM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: GREAT VIDEO: IDF Officer uses Hamas terrorist as shield vs grenade
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »
Wow, great reaction.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: GREAT VIDEO: IDF Officer uses Hamas terrorist as shield vs grenade
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »
Here with some translation       http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195865.php
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03