Poll

Who would make a good president in 2012?

Sarah Palin.
11 (36.7%)
Obama.
0 (0%)
Chaim.
12 (40%)
Other
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday January 25, 2009  (Read 10030 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday January 25, 2009
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
Dear Chaim:

As I'm sure you are aware, a few days ago the Dutch government decided to prosecute Dutch parlimentarian Geert Wilders under a Dutch "hate speech" law for making so-called "anti-islamic" comments, including that the koran is a fascist, nazi book and that islamic immigration to Holland should be put to an end.  It is no coincidence that the Dutch government's decision to prosecute Wilders coincides with the inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama and Israel's military retreat in Gaza.

Geert Wilders is a natural ally of JTF and other like-minded groups and individuals.  If Wilders' message gains ground in Holland and the rest of Europe it will be a major impediment to islam's mission to dominate Europe and the rest of the world. Also, Wilders has spoken out in favor of Israel and, I am certain, is sympathetic to JTF's common sense mission to rid Israel and arab-occupied Israeli territory, including Gaza and Judea and Samaria, of arab muslim nazis.  If, however, Wilders is imprisoned or otherwise harmed it will be a major victory for islamic expansionism.  I believe that it will also be a major defeat for JTF.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of this matter. I hope JTF will fully join the fight against the Dutch government's evil plan to prosecute Geert Wilders.

Effiran

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:53:46 AM by EffIran »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

This week,   my question is mainly a clarification type of question.   

Regarding Fatah and the PLO,    what are the differences between the two hideous terrorist organizations?      For the most part,    I've seen the two hideous organizations mentioned together.     Almost like they are one in the same.     

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you for all your hard work and for answering my questions.

Chaim, I know you are excited about Palin because of symbolic gestures she made such as having an Israeli flag in her office, but this is no different than when Bush visited Israel in 1999 and said that his driveway was longer pre-1967 borders in Israel.

I heard Palin's interview with Katie Couric (which I know was a set-up to make her look bad), but she kept the Neo-(phony)conservative line  by stating she believes democracy can be spread into the Muslim world. I honestly believe that this country has become so rotten to the core that JTF wastes it resources even focusing on American elections. Instead 100% of JTF's resources should be focused on preventing Israel from giving up more land, and getting a righteous government installed in Israel.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
Do you think that a majority of people in the united States believe that black culture is evil, but are just to afraid of being called a racist?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:11 PM »
Hello Chaim my question is:

Why do you think all of the celebrities and wealthy people are always leftist and democrats? To me it seems like its a prerequisite thanks and as usually G-D bless. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »
   You had previously mentioned that 9/11 was when the US ceased to be a world superpower. I disagree. Last Tuesday was. Hopefully Hashem can restore our country after what we will have to go through over the next four years.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:28 AM »
Dear Mr Ben Pesach

I would like to ask you how did New York look like when you were young and how did it change compared to these years?
In particular I'm interested in the way the different cultures (Irish, Italian, Jewish etc.) were interacting with each others in those days.
(I'm quite ignorant about this and the little I know comes from movies were the relations between these cultural groups are always portraited as quite tense (gang wars etc.))
I know that every cultural group tended to live in its own neighbour so, was it "dangerous" to cross the "borders" of your cultural neighbour? For example could a Jewish person walk in the italian neighbour (and viceversa) without being bothered in some way?
Was that New York a nicer place to live and grow up than present day New York? And if so, what are the main reasons that brought this change in your opinion?

Thanks in advance for your answer, sorry for the many question I'm asking in this single post

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

As you know I am working on a project called Team Infidel.. My question for you is about Christians from the Mid East.  Are they a worthy ally or is it fear for their own safety due to the fact so many were murdered, raped and were also thrown out of their homes by the Muslims?  With some of them I am a bit spectical cause I don't know their true reactions.  I have spoken to some and do love the United States and Israel but I don't know is it a genuine love or part time love. Could it though be fear from some knowing how Muslims for example what they have done to the Copt, Assiryans and Lebanese Christians? We all seen footage of churches being burned down, sacred shrines of Christianity and bibles destroyed by the Muslims.  Give me your input.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 12:44:15 PM »
Hi, Chaim. You said before that the Holocaust was the punishment inflicted on the European Jewry for their refusal to immigrate to Israel. Why wasn't the same punishment inflicted on the U.S. Jews though? Weren't they in the same position (having refused to immigrate to Israel and content to live in America)? Also, why is Ha-shem punishing Israeli Jews today by terror acts? A lot of innocent Israeli Jews have become victims of terrorists in the recent years. Why are they being punished? Haven't they performed the greatest mitzvah by living in Israel and are thus much more righeous than those Jews who choose to live in galut? In the meantime, those Israeli Jews who have chosen to leave Israel and emigrate to the U.S. and other countries end up finding good jobs and living prosperously while their brethren die in Israel. This doesn't seem fair.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »
Hi Chaim, I can't tell you how upset I am about missing the meeting. A shop was installing something in my car and it took longer than expected. I didn't get the car back  until it was too late for me to make it in time. I will be at the next meeting and I hope you are there too.
Now for my question, do you believe that Gabby Ashkenazi is an improvement over Dan Halutz? I know that Ashkenazi is a kappo but I want to know if he is better than Halutz. Thanks so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2009, 03:39:07 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

what is your opinion of late President Ronald Reagan laying a wreath at the cemetery of German Nazi SS officers in Bitburg, Germany in 1985?

Here is what Reagan said at the time:

"These [SS troops] were the villains, as we know, that conducted the persecutions and all. But there are 2,000 graves there, and most of those, the average age is about 18. I think that there's nothing wrong with visiting that cemetery where those young men are victims of Nazism also, even though they were fighting in the German uniform, drafted into service to carry out the hateful wishes of the Nazis. They were victims, just as surely as the victims in the concentration camps"

Do you think comparing murderous German Nazi SS officers to Jewish Holocaust victims was appropriate? Do you think laying a wreath at this German cemetery was appropriate merely because the German Nazi SS mass murderers were young men and therefore "victims of Nazism" as Reagan said?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 06:55:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
What are your thoughts on the fact that Obama told the House Republicans not to listen to Rush Limbaugh, because he will ruin bipartisan politics?

Thank You

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I often listen to your old audio programs dating back to 1994 where you were warning of another attack on the World Trade Center.  What were some of the derogatory comments and names directed toward you by the left in response to you making a prediction of another World Trade Center attack.  Thanks as always.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you have a favorite firearm? Mine is the SIG AMT.

I am assuming that you have had a felony conviction, which would prohibit you from owning a firearm. This is an unjust law, firstly because the Second Amendment is a guaranteed right in our constitution and should apply equally to everybody, and secondly because it is completely obvious that violent felons are ALREADY ABLE TO GET GUNS whenever they want them, illegally. I think that if someone is too dangerous to be trusted with a firearm, they should be KEPT IN JAIL, not released and then denied a basic constitutional right. But unfortunately this is not the case, and you are further persecuted by the government by not being able to own a firearm (not to mention the already-communist gun laws of New York.)

So when you finally make it to Israel what firearm or firearms will you get?