Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: G-d created Hezballah" - yup, it's Peace Now again  (Read 480 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                  בס''ד

In the Hebrew clip, I mention that G-d wants us to liberate the entire Land of Israel and that there can never be peace until we do what G-d commands. I also mention that we must remove the Arab Nazi enemy from our homeland, and that we must establish a real Jewish state with Torah values. As far as Hezballah is concerned, most of "Lebanon" is part of the Land of Israel and G-d does want us to liberate it. All of the wars are intended by G-d to push the Jews to do what the Torah commands.

I also mention that G-d gave us all of the tools that we need to achieve the greatest victories - He gave us the strongest military in the Middle East so that we can deal with our enemies; He gave us Jewish brains so that we can avoid being dependent upon foreign nations and so that we would not be vulnerable to foreign pressure; and most of all, He gave us the Torah, which our blueprint not only for victory, but for eternal redemption and salvation.

The anti-religious "Peace Now" Marxists are ridiculing what I said in the clip.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest possible rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3066112