Author Topic: Idiot pig muzzie attemps to bomb chabad in Florence  (Read 520 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Idiot pig muzzie attemps to bomb chabad in Florence
« on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »
uses a paper fuse :o :laugh:                http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1232292896268&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

JPost.com » International » Article
Jan 18, 2009 18:00 | Updated Jan 18, 2009 18:06
Bomb found at Florence Chabad House
By JTA
FLORENCE
Print   Subscribe   Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

A rudimentary explosive device was found at the entrance of the Chabad House in Florence.
A view of Florence.

A view of Florence.
Photo: AP
Slideshow: Pictures of the week

The device, described as being constructed from a small camping gas canister, was reportedly discovered during the day Saturday but not reported to police until Saturday night after Shabbat.

The Chabad House is located half a block from the city's main synagogue.

Media reports said a paper fuse apparently had been lit, but had burned out, and no damage occurred.

Florence Chief Rabbi Joseph Levy said the episode was "a very serious gesture that shows how one can pass from irresponsible words to actions such as this."

Tensions are high in Italy over Israel's operation in Gaza. Last week, red paint was thrown at the façade of the synagogue in Pisa. On Saturday, thousands of people, many of them Muslim, staged a pro-Palestinian march in Rome. Some of the placards showed swastikas superimposed on the Star of David.

About 300 people staged a counterdemonstration in Rome's historic Jewish ghetto neighborhood.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Idiot pig muzzie attemps to bomb chabad in Florence
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:34:12 PM »
Thank god, that he made this Quranimals so stupid.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 12:38:25 PM »
another good example of the religion of peace, Did any one group claim responsibility?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »
Also the Italian Govt. has had enough with the Muzzes that the Italian PM which our leaders should start doing the same have been demanding to bulldoze mosques
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »
Also the Italian Govt. has had enough with the Muzzes that the Italian PM which our leaders should start doing the same have been demanding to bulldoze mosques
Yes i heard thats great :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03