Author Topic: See the DIFFERENCE in the people of DENMARK FOR Israel & AGAINST.  (Read 842 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This one is FOR Israel:

This one is against:

The difference is OBVIOUS. 
One is WITH our great G-d, the other AGAINST- and to those AGAINST Israel- WOE WOE WOE WOE!
 Our G-d WILL SMITE YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: See the DIFFERENCE in the people of DENMARK FOR Israel & AGAINST.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
Those Hamas supporters all look like a bunch of cockroaches.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »
I can't see that many Danes among pro Hamas crowd, it's few crazy leftists among sea of muzie imigrants; same as in Warsaw rally I saw. On the other hand In pro Israeli rally mayority seems to be Danish not Jewish.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »
They are chanting something about "Khaibar Kahiabar ... The army of Muhammad slaughtered the Jews. Oh Hamas, oh friend... "

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
They are chanting something about "Khaibar Kahiabar ... The army of Muhammad slaughtered the Jews. Oh Hamas, oh friend... "

They need a hard punishment. It is obvious.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani