Author Topic: Caught on tape AL Aribiya newswomen admits missle launched from studio  (Read 889 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Caught on tape AL Aribiya newswomen admits missle launched from studio
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 07:29:58 AM »
This is the wicked nature of the quranimals. They endanger journalists in order to use the victims for agitation. Pfui to them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:32:50 AM »
This is the wicked nature of the quranimals. They endanger journalists in order to use the victims for agitation. Pfui to them.
Yes they endanger everyone around them for their beloved rockets
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »

some people can't watch the video just yet.. but considering you commented, i guess you watched it.

I know mord's posts are often not reliable as news.. but

what is mord talking about?  where is this studio? 
when he says al arabiya is he trying to say al jazeera?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 08:00:32 AM »

some people can't watch the video just yet.. but considering you commented, i guess you watched it.

I know mord's posts are often not reliable as news.. but

what is mord talking about?  where is this studio? 
when he says al arabiya is he trying to say al jazeera?

In the description of the Zootube video is written:

Out-Takes of Alarabiya-TV Reporter Hannan al-Masri Learning of a Hamas Missile being Fired from the Ground Floor of the Building housing the Alarabiya Studio

Basically in the video is shown a female journalist, who is standing before a tv-camera. She thinks that the camera is off I, suppose, so she speaks on her mobile with somebody and tells him what is going on. In the mobile-phone conversation she tells the person that a rocket is fired right out of the building from where she is reporting. She askes some of her fellow journalist about the incedent and they are confirming it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »
Look i has it before Haaretz :::D            http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1057129.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
Haaretz is a good source.. sometimes you have videos but the narration has been wrong.. and your sources are bad mord.

haaretz say
"The Israel Defense Forces shelled the building, drawing international condemnation,"

nobody discussed the condemnation for bombing that building on JTF .. and I don't see anything online about it..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 09:14:02 PM »
still though.. good that it turned out to be accurate, and you found the haaretz link too to corroborate it.

in the past you had a video with a wrong audio narration. 

here, the subtitles are probably right.. and the story is in haaretz now.

good find..