Author Topic: Already, I'm noticing more antipathy towards whites by blacks  (Read 700 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Already, I'm noticing more antipathy towards whites by blacks
« on: January 21, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
I was listening to Dennis Prager's show tonight.  He was analyzing Obama's speech.  Now Prager is a conservative, although he is considerably to the Left of us.  So, he has mentioned that he thought it was a good thing that America has elected a black president, because it shows that America is not a racist country, as the Left claims.  I don't agree with him on this, but that's beside the point.

He was critical of Obama's speech.  Obama did make several inane statements (such as "our security comes from the justice of our cause").  This is complete nonsense, and Prager took issue with it.  Then he took some calls.  Two of the callers were black (you could tell).  They ranted and criticized Prager for attacking Obama, that he should just leave him alone, that Prager is a racist, and so on.  Prager did well in refuting these claims; that's not the point.  The point is that blacks are going to be very hostile to anyone who criticizes Obama.

Prager wasn't even critical of Obama, just a few lines from his speech.  He pointed out (rightly) that there were statements that were ridiculous.  Why is that racist? 

I think this is the beginning of a fascist America.  You won't be free to say what you think is wrong.  You can say it, but you'll be condemned for it.  Maybe you will lose your job over it.  Maybe your family will be ostracized because of it.  Just say one critical thing about Obama, and you will pay dearly for it.  And he was just inaugerated today.  This is only going to get worse as his power increases, which it will, as he creates this new gestapo civilian military of his.  We will be lucky if there isn't an all out race war by the end of it.

This is my prediction:  America will become Kenya (or possibly some other African country) where people are killed for their political views that don't keep with the party line. 

If Prager can face such hostility, such venom, such psychopathic hatred from blacks, simply for criticizing aspects of Obama's speech, what will a person face for criticizing Obama to the same degree that Bush was criticized?  Look at how blacks solve their problems among themselves!  This one thinks he was disrespected by that one...drive by shooting.  This one gave a dirty look to that one...he's murdered.  This is a significant part of black culture today.  Dialogue, criticism, debates have no place.  If they don't like what you say, they will try to keep you from saying it.

If you want to here Prager's show to verify what I'm telling you, here is the link.  It is the first podcast, at the top:

http://townhall.com/talkradio/show.aspx?radioshowid=3

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Already, I'm noticing more antipathy towards whites by blacks
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »
  What do you expect from svartze choleras?  Thank White Guilt for putting Obama into power!  The Jewish answer to this should be : ALIYAH! There is no longer a place for Jews, Conservatives and White Males in Obama's America...... unless they "play ball" with the extreme leftists and the svartzes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 12:59:08 AM »
This is EXACTLY why Im staying away from ALL talk radio.... at least for a few months.

Because Prager and the other brainwashed 'moderates' dont understand what is at stake.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:30:56 AM »
The most dangerous thing about Obama is when he talks about, "Those who try to divide us."  "The old and tired ways of thinking." When he talked about the old ways of debating that get us bogged down and that America doesn't have time for that.  What he means is that people who they don't like, won't count anymore and anyone who thinks Obama's policies are wrong is a divider and America should be against you.  Sounds a lot like Hugo Chavez. His minions have been told to go out and spread the word.  That's why you hear them all over talk radio (I heard blacks flood Michael Medved and David Bose today) and they say, "how can you put this great man down?"  Like, Obama is above criticism but Bush should have shoes thrown at him.  They want to frame the terms of debate and it will no longer be right vs left, it will be, go left this way, or that way.  Anyone outside the terms of the debate will be seen as an interloper and we should shun them. 
These are very, very dangerous times. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »
This is EXACTLY why Im staying away from ALL talk radio.... at least for a few months.

Because Prager and the other brainwashed 'moderates' dont understand what is at stake.

I don't agree with Prager on many issues.  I find that he is in someways quite naive.  However, on balance, I believe that he does far more good than harm.  And I do happen to agree with him on many issues.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 01:56:25 AM »
zachor_ve_kavod has it totally correct.  [sarcastic]White America had better not criticize this President unless they know what's good for them![/sarcastic]  We are going into some crazy times now.  It's sort of like where the Blacks think they have elected Chairman Obama versus President Obama.  You know what happened to you in China if you dared criticize Chairman Mao.  The Blacks here will want the same thing.  Chairman Obama should be (according to them) untouchable, invincible and incapable of making mistakes or being criticized -- especially by White people. 

I thought Obama's speech was, at best, average.  It wasn't lyrical, it didn't rouse anyone, it had no memorable lines or sections.  He wasn't even stopped for applause except for a few times.  There wasn't one "wow" moment, and you didn't walk away saying "that was some fantastic speech."  Of course, no commentator would say this out loud on TV.  He (or she) would be run right out of the studio.