Author Topic: Is G-d punishing the Jewish people?  (Read 3068 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Is G-d punishing the Jewish people?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »
Dox- he is a TROLL. HE  :love: :-*  's HUSSEIN, trust me, he does!!  >:(   

Anyway- G-d is PUNISHING USA for voting in a muZ named HUSSEIN on purpose!!!! 
American Rick Warren Christians are "PRAYING" for HUSSEIN- the gall. SICK MAN!! Jewish people are not in HALF as much trouble as USA!

Right, i'm a huge troll because I don't agree with your "less than intelligent" ramblings(posts).

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 02:22:50 PM »
Dox- he is a TROLL. HE  :love: :-*  's HUSSEIN, trust me, he does!!  >:(   

Anyway- G-d is PUNISHING USA for voting in a muZ named HUSSEIN on purpose!!!! 
American Rick Warren Christians are "PRAYING" for HUSSEIN- the gall. SICK MAN!! Jewish people are not in HALF as much trouble as USA!

Right, i'm a huge troll because I don't agree with your "less than intelligent" ramblings(posts).

People who voted for Obama should think twice before they accuse someone of being less intelligent.
It was the ( less intelligent ) who voted him into power, and they cheated !
This election was bought and paid for by George Soros, the oil rich Muslims and the worst of the radicals.
That is a shame, it's illegal, it's less intelligent of you to ( wish ) any of us will ever accept that crook!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »
No, Gd isn't punishing anyone...we all have the free will to undo what's going on..when we do nothing, then that leads to failure...

It's when we are doing nothing and we are in a quagmire that if all of a sudden everything turns around 180, that it is a miracle of Gd.

But punishments, I think, are only due to our undoing and evil behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein