Author Topic: useful idiot prince charles on islam  (Read 7046 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
useful idiot prince charles on islam
« on: March 21, 2007, 01:02:49 AM »

A number of speeches and remarks given by Prince Charles about Islam are published on his official internet web site.  Shame on him!

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/search/results.shtml?sq=islam&x=0&y=0

I think he himself has become a muslim.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: useful idiot prince charles on islam
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »

A number of speeches and remarks given by Prince Charles about Islam are published on his official internet web site.  Shame on him!

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/search/results.shtml?sq=islam&x=0&y=0

I think he himself has become a muslim.

Well now i see he does'nt just look like an idiot he is an idiot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »
Prince Charles came to our school recently! He said he was interested in Islam and stood for ages mesmorised by some mosaic pattern and calligraphy. He was a bit too excited and our headteacher said he was thinking over Islam. He just came back from some shifty holiday honeymoons in India, Turkey etc.....
He then gave us free access to his organisation that he funds called VITA. Based ENTIRELY on Islamic art which he is obsessed with.
Have you heard of Cat Stevens, Yusuf Islam?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »

Didn't The Queen kill Princess Diana and that Arab because she didn't want the future King to have a Muslim brother?

Yes.  And that is why the Royals have been so pro-Muslim ever since.  They have a guilty conscience to atone for.  Only lower-class English people are expected to miscegenate with Arabs.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:03:43 PM »
He would have to give up his right to be King if he became a Muslim. The British Monarch is supposed to be head of The Church of England.

Didn't The Queen kill Princess Diana and that Arab because she didn't want the future King to have a Muslim brother?

Come on now your making start to dislike the Royal family. I always considered them a little nutty however this bit about Prince Charles with Muslim leanings is pushing me in that direction.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 08:05:01 PM »
They are blonde albino beasts.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
They are blonde albino beasts.
Thats a harsh assessment of them.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »
"I think he himself (Prince Charles) has become a Muslim."

This supposition is not new:  There has been a LOT of discussion among followers of the British royals that Chas has been a closet Muslim for years.  Chas reportedly wants to be crowned not as 'Defender of the Faith' but as 'Defender of the Faiths' OR 'Defender of Faith'.  And the higher-ups of the Church of England won't even clear their throats in the face of such danger.

et

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
"I think he himself (Prince Charles) has become a Muslim."

This supposition is not new:  There has been a LOT of discussion among followers of the British royals that Chas has been a closet Muslim for years.  Chas reportedly wants to be crowned not as 'Defender of the Faith' but as 'Defender of the Faiths' OR 'Defender of Faith'.  And the higher-ups of the Church of England won't even clear their throats in the face of such danger.

et
That really is quite sad to hear. I saw a few things about him on TV and a few books on how he runs the family business and thought he wasn't all bad. If this Muslim thing is true I really will loose all respect for him. I am starting to see why the Queen clings on to the throne.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 01:27:56 AM »
Sarah asks:  "...Have you heard of Cat Stevens, Yusuf Islam?..."

Oh yeah, Sarah!.....He's really a Greek.

Everybody knows that A GREEK AIN'T NOTHING BUT A JEW WITH HIS BRAINS KNOCKED OUT!

When his record sales declined, he had to become a Mohammedan terrorist in order to avoid going back to work in a Greek Diner back in Hoboken, NJ.

Now, the terrorists realize they've got a Greek restaurant worker in their midst, so they've ordered him to renounce his vows of hatred towards Western secular music and try to sell more records again to support international terror.

Wait till they find out that (a) his music sucks bad, and (b) even if it didn't, there won't be any money cause all the kids in the world download his music off the internet for free!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 07:19:48 AM »
LOL their not even English the royals their from Hanover Germany
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »

Isn't that true of certain segments of the population who are descended from Anglo-Saxons?  My historical knowledge is limited to that I basically know there were dark-haired indigenous pagan people who lived here before the Romans and Germans invaded.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »

Isn't that true of certain segments of the population who are descended from Anglo-Saxons?  My historical knowledge is limited to that I basically know there were dark-haired indigenous pagan people who lived here before the Romans and Germans invaded.
iT'S TRUE THE SAXONS ARE FROM SAXONY however the royals are pretty recent comers

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 07:36:34 PM »
Sarah asks:  "...Have you heard of Cat Stevens, Yusuf Islam?..."

Oh yeah, Sarah!.....He's really a Greek.

Everybody knows that A GREEK AIN'T NOTHING BUT A JEW WITH HIS BRAINS KNOCKED OUT!

When his record sales declined, he had to become a Mohammedan terrorist in order to avoid going back to work in a Greek Diner back in Hoboken, NJ.

Now, the terrorists realize they've got a Greek restaurant worker in their midst, so they've ordered him to renounce his vows of hatred towards Western secular music and try to sell more records again to support international terror.

Wait till they find out that (a) his music sucks bad, and (b) even if it didn't, there won't be any money cause all the kids in the world download his music off the internet for free!

;D ;D.....it sucks so bad the kids wouldn't download it for free anyway.
Prince Charles is good friends with him and they are in contact, he is probably influencing Charlie to convert. I know him, yusuf Islam. He asked me to read a speech at the beginning of his event, in the royal albert hall. It was the best day of my life.

King George is from Hanover Germany but i don't believe its a wrong thing if their inter-related marriages are minor and based within europe. I just don't want a King Abubakr popping up.

Yacov, Charles should have given up his right to be the future king after marrying a divorcee. King Edward before WW1 had to do so, but the church of England twisted and broke the rules to allow for Charlies requests. They'd prbably do the same again. Or Charles will follow suit to Henry the eighth and take over the church of England, creating it into a muslim monarchy state. And open the borders to all the immigrants you could imagine.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
The Church of England was founded in order to allow King Henry VIII to re-marry. So the special rules they have change as they go along. Before Henry, they were all Catholic.

Yep. That isn't exactly reassuring as they can manipulate the rules without much confrontation by others. England is pretty secular anyway, even though it is very multicultural. I was watching a documentary and it said England was the LEAST religious country in the world...and then surprisingly Israel came next.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 05:41:34 PM »
Yep. That isn't exactly reassuring as they can manipulate the rules without much confrontation by others. England is pretty secular anyway, even though it is very multicultural. I was watching a documentary and it said England was the LEAST religious country in the world...and then surprisingly Israel came next.

I think that England is Christian morally but doesn't have the belief in G-d.  So it has the worst of both worlds.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »

I think that England is Christian morally but doesn't have the belief in G-d.  So it has the worst of both worlds.
Well stated. It is under a superficial christian moral covering.