Poll

Should we fight Muslims or Islam?

Muslims?
2 (12.5%)
Islam?
14 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 05, 2009, 12:16:57 AM

Author Topic: The real enemy  (Read 2389 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: The real enemy
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:07:11 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, self-hating liberal Jews are just as bad as Muslims

I agree. My niece had a liberal jewish roomate when she was in Jerusalem. Her liberal roomate used to pick grapes with the palestinians and she was not ashamed to say that Israel is an Illegal State. My poor niece had to endure this Liberal insanity.
If that woman ( self hating jew ) thought Israel was illegal, then why was she living and attending College in Israel ?
Liberal Jews are no different than Liberal Christians and Liberal Athiests. They all have reality issues and are control freaks.
Liberals are like Moslems, they demand loyalty and no opposition.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 11:09:51 PM »
If we were to judge behavior and culture, it would be Islam which would need to be eliminated because it is a religion that teaches evil behavior and culture.

While a muslim is someone who practices Islam, eliminating muslims doesn't eliminate Islam...Islam is the source to which creates Muslims..therefore, it's Islam which needs to be destroyed.

How do you destroy Islam when you have 1.5 billion Moslems who live and die for it? 

Shalom - Dox

If I had the solution by now, Chaim would be prime minister of Israel...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:01 AM »
I'd make him President. He can do whatever he wanted if he was President.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »
If we were to judge behavior and culture, it would be Islam which would need to be eliminated because it is a religion that teaches evil behavior and culture.

While a muslim is someone who practices Islam, eliminating muslims doesn't eliminate Islam...Islam is the source to which creates Muslims..therefore, it's Islam which needs to be destroyed.

How do you destroy Islam when you have 1.5 billion Moslems who live and die for it? 

Shalom - Dox

If I had the solution by now, Chaim would be prime minister of Israel...

Now that would be great! Israel's enemies would never stand a chance then!      ^5   

Shalom - Dox