Author Topic: Welcome to "Draft Sarah Palin" and "Zionists for Palin"!  (Read 2859 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome to "Draft Sarah Palin" and "Zionists for Palin"!
« on: January 23, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                      בס''ד

Great news! We have three new domain names for our English main page:

www.draftsarahpalin.org

www.zionistsforpalin.org

www.zionistsforpalin.com

This in addition to www.jtf.org, of course.

So now when we publicize our web site, we can use these three easy to remember domain names.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Welcome to "Draft Sarah Palin" and "Zionists for Palin"!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »
I like it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »
That's good, but I guess we should start puting up some pro-Palin threads.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 02:05:00 PM »
I say this with all due respect, but I think it's too early to jump on her bandwagaon.  I agree that she is the front runner, but we still have a couple of years to go before the circus of presidential politics begins.  There could be a unknown who might emerge.  Until I see a true conservative who will fight fire with fire and call out our enemies both home and abroad, I am going to be very skeptical of the Republican possibilities, because the GOP has become a joke.  If Mrs. Palin shows me the kind of leadership that we truly need to combat the leftist who have taken over this country, then I will back her 100%. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:10:04 PM by RanterMaximus »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
I like what your doing!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »
  Chaim and everyone,    I'm thrilled that we are going in this direction.

A suggestion that I believe we need to seriously consider.        When someone clicks on the link,     I think it would be best for that person to go right to a page that features JTF's endorsement of Sarah Palin for President.      With content about Governor Palin that would promote her as a candidate.   (   This is the key reason why someone would have pressed the link.   )  Then from that page,   people would be able to access the rest of JTF's site,  including the Forums.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
Yes I like the idea too it will get us more traffic to our website. But we do need to have a position paper on why we support Governor Palin. How she supports Israel and a Right Wing agenda.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
Great news! I like the domain names.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
This is wonderful news! I truly hate the fact that she has been made a joke of and that only reaffirms the fact that she IS the right person to run in 2012. I have to agree with eb22 and דוד בן זאב אריה .
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 06:01:03 AM »
It'll never fly.  She's been derided publicly as a nut case and will never be a viable candidate.  You're all wasting your time with this moose hunting soccer mom.

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »
Palin is as dead as Dan Quayle!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 01:55:47 PM »
Palin is as dead as Dan Quayle!

Which explains why according to polls she's the FRONTRUNNER for the 2012 presidential election.

What world do you live in?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 05:21:48 PM »
It'll never fly.  She's been derided publicly as a nut case and will never be a viable candidate.  You're all wasting your time with this moose hunting soccer mom.

Any Republican will be blasted by the media, especially in a race against Obama. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
You have convinced me that Sarah Palin cannot be taken seriously as a candidate for president. Anyone who is condemned and ridiculed by the Bolshevik news media, Hollywood and the Washington establishment should not be allowed to run for public office. And we know why the Bolshevik news media, Hollywood and the Washington establishment are telling us not to support Sarah Palin - they are giving us their advice because they want to help the conservative cause. They would never want to see conservatives support a failing candidate.

Too bad we didn't listen to their brilliant advice in 1980 when they warned us not to support the dumb, uneducated, Grade B Hollywood actor who is an "extreme rightwinger" and who can never get elected - this stupid, illiterate, washed up actor with far right positions was named Ronald Reagan. Reagan will lose in a landslide just like Barry Goldwater did, we were warned. The Jimmy Carter campaign and the Democrats were literally celebrating when Reagan got the Republican nomination - now they knew that they would easily win the election.

We need to follow the advice of the Washington establishment "experts" when we pick a candidate. Like when they advised us to pick John McCain as the Republican nominee in 2008. All of the "experts" insisted that McCain would be the strongest possible Republican candidate because he can get centrist and independent voters.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 07:14:02 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:16 PM »
I liked Palin the first time I saw her on an interview way before she was under serious consideration for VP. I think she scares the liberals to death. The fact that they never miss an opportunity to berate her only makes me like her better.                     Go Palin 2012
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »
I feel the same way cjd! I just wish people would listen with their own minds instead of the awful media that thinks they control everything.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 03:38:43 AM »
  arksis,    I certainly agree with you,   cjd,   and everyone in this thread who expressed similar thoughts.

Though there are some excellent Pro- Sarah Palin videos that people put together,     most of the Zoo Tube videos and comments on the videos that focus on Sarah Palin , absolutely trash her.     These individuals mock her intelligence,   her education, her experience,   her family,   and her values.     It speaks volumes about generation that we live in.     And to the extent the United States is in decline because of the lack of morality and liberalism in general.       These same individuals think that Barack Hussein Obama is the greatest gift to mankind.    What is indeed encouraging is how much the liberals fear Sarah Palin.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Great Idea!  We sure need some conservative Republicans with common sense!

Palin needs to run with a brilliant, conservative, principled man, to make the ticket complete!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
http://www.sarahpac.com/
Clearly she is planning on running for President

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »
Great Idea!  We sure need some conservative Republicans with common sense!

Palin needs to run with a brilliant, conservative, principled man, to make the ticket complete!

Well said,  Debbie.

Four people come to mind that I hope would get serious consideration to be Sarah Palin's running mate if G-d willing Gov. Palin wins the 2012 Republican Nomination.    All four have extensive experience in the U.S. Congress.     This would balance out Gov.  Palin's executive experience.

In no particular order:

1.  Tom Colburn     (Sen. - Oklahoma )
2.  Duncan Hunter ( Rep.-  California )
3.  Tom Tancredo. ( Rep.-  Colorado )
4.  Roy Blunt         ( Rep. Missouri )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »

Thanks,   Baltimore.     This is very encouraging news.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 01:43:46 PM »
Fantastic, I will put one of these links on my next program.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 01:49:50 PM »

are you sure that website is endorsed by her though?

simple website, no articles, has a sign  up, and donate button. Could be a con..

there is an address and telephone number though...

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »

are you sure that website is endorsed by her though?

simple website, no articles, has a sign  up, and donate button. Could be a con..

there is an address and telephone number though...
This website is legit, they advertised it on FOX news.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 08:32:05 PM »
Doesn't look like this is Sarah's site.........here's the disclaimer at the bottom of the page:
Paid for by SarahPAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
www.SarahPAC.com

My guess is they are just supporting her.
Meir Kahane