Author Topic: i stand with you  (Read 2889 times)

Offline lostsoul4now

• New JTFer
i stand with you
« on: January 20, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »
i have lived, worked in, and travelled the middle east extensively for several years. now, after having been "immersed" in muslim culture i can only say this: i stand with you. 100%. i am a christian, white, from canada. i know now how it feels to be discriminated against. discriminated against by the very people my government, and practically every western government- is bowing down to.

we are screwed(those of us who hold judeo-christian values) unless we do something!

i see the loss of religion in the west coinciding with the rise of islam. when 30-40% of a country claims "no religeous affiliation" it creates a void. that void is being filled..by what i fear most.

interestingly, i have had very little contact with the jewish people, yet as a result of what i have seen and experienced i feel closer to you(the jews). God bless.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: i stand with you
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »
Great to have you here... your discovery of Islam and Muslims is of much use since no one will tell the truth for fear of reprisal, with a few exceptions that is, Thank G-d for that!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 04:18:43 PM »
Great to have you here. May be you can give us further insights.

Offline lostsoul4now

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »
thank you all for the greetings. as for further insights, what would you like to know? i will do my best to answer you.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 04:46:13 PM »
Welcome  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 04:51:34 PM »
Do you have a bakshish story to tell ? I suppose if you were in the Gulf the Arabs there don't really need a bakshish. Did you use public transportation ? Cause in Israel the Arabs are typically VERY noisy, disturbing, passengers...

Offline lostsoul4now

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »
i had to look that one up! backshish=bribe? usually i would take taxis, occasionally i did drive. arabs drive like one would with bumper cars at the fair. treacherous.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!